• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

New

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Not my best but i had 2 get something off my chest...

I fucking hate the way I am
Getting frustrated over lil stupid this and that
Mad for no fucking reason, each time I do that I place
The relationship at stake
Acting like a lil dumb kid
Pulling all this lil dumb bullshit
And what kills me even more
Is that it seems my emotions is outta control
I know I can get a grip on them if I try
And I do, but it?s fucking hard, tears swell up from the anger of failure, and to tell you I wasn?t trippin would be a lie
But it?s tough
The battlefield is rough
I know that and I?m willing to go to the ends of the world for us
But its not that
It?s because I promised you unconditional love, but instead I give you this crap
That?s why I fucking hate the way I am
The way I act
Thinking I?d be better out of your life
To dwell in my own misery instead of infecting you
But somehow I still maintain, don?t pull even dumber shit
Dam?I?ll face it I?m a lil kid
Stupid be how I act
That?s why I fucking hate who I am

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I can't comment on the quality, so much as the connection it makes. As far as the connection goes tho, yea, it really, really hits and hard.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WELL GUESS WHAT...............

i dont hate who you are i loves you in every way yep yep..........

and this was when you were mad that whole week huh??? yeah i still didnt understand that pero simon...............

and lose me over someone being mad and not understanding why na baby never...............

ya te dije i may be mad at whatever pero leave you never.....

nope nope........

i loves you to much to do so..........

unless you cheat thats when my pride would kik in and say good bye..........

pero like i said before if theres one person i trust in this world is you its others who i dont trust i told you..................

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
te hiba a decir q estaba chido pero ps como ya te artastes de mis chidos
:( pues te voy a decir q esta perron :D ahh y una cosa no odies como eres kierete y aceptate como eres porq si no te aceptas y te kieres tu kien te va a kerer????

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:( pues te voy a decir q esta perron :D ahh y una cosa no odies como eres kierete y aceptate como eres porq si no te aceptas y te kieres tu kien te va a kerer????
yeah es what i told him once or twice except i told him in order to love you need to love yourself first...................

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hell motha fuckin yeah there be no one else on this earth that i love as much as i love myself other then my family and beto ok just me a lil bit more though....lol :rolleyes: .....:D :D

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

lol...orale simon thanx 4 the perron lol....and about that pue ssi yo no me amara....me vale madres si los demas me aman o no...

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WELL GUESS WHAT...............

i dont hate who you are i loves you in every way yep yep..........

and this was when you were mad that whole week huh??? yeah i still didnt understand that pero simon...............

and lose me over someone being mad and not understanding why na baby never...............

ya te dije i may be mad at whatever pero leave you never.....

nope nope........

i loves you to much to do so..........

unless you cheat thats when my pride would kik in and say good bye..........

pero like i said before if theres one person i trust in this world is you its others who i dont trust i told you..................

awwww...:p...I know u do babe....:D...

naw.....this was like last wk o algo.....or mayb not a wk pero 2 simon....lol...

orale....I know babe...pero es como siempre me dices q como eras con otros vatos...even con Guero, ect...it makes me think q u might b the same way...or close urself up a bit 2 me...and thats what i dont want...

simon..

yupperz...:p....yay she trusts me!!!1 **does happy dance** lmao lol : D:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
awwww...:p...I know u do babe....:D...

naw.....this was like last wk o algo.....or mayb not a wk pero 2 simon....lol...

orale....I know babe...pero es como siempre me dices q como eras con otros vatos...even con Guero, ect...it makes me think q u might b the same way...or close urself up a bit 2 me...and thats what i dont want...

simon..

yupperz...:p....yay she trusts me!!!1 **does happy dance** lmao lol : D:D
simon i do...:D

simon pero i dont understand why you were mad though.........:rolleyes: i dont think you told me..........lol.................na babe i'm more differente con tigo then i were with them........i treated them diferently........yep yep........you i treat with more respect and like my KING........:D :p...............and na babe i wouldnt close up to you unless you did what i told you...........bout cheating and all..........................and fuck yeah i trust ya......es da hynas i dont trust...........lol.....................

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon i do...:D

simon pero i dont understand why you were mad though.........:rolleyes: i dont think you told me..........lol.................na babe i'm more differente con tigo then i were with them........i treated them diferently........yep yep........you i treat with more respect and like my KING........:D :p...............and na babe i wouldnt close up to you unless you did what i told you...........bout cheating and all..........................and fuck yeah i trust ya......es da hynas i dont trust...........lol.....................

i know :D :D

naw i told u babe..its gets me mad when i get all dumb and dont treat u right...then it get sme all sad porq como te dije i promise u unconditional love...y mira como te trato aveces...:( :(

awwww...I be u rking Ana??....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D...oral eorale...well thats reliveing....lol...that u wouldnt close up 2 me...LOL...

LMOA @ not trusting the females...yea i wouldnt either babe...lol....but u te=rust me so its all goddie in the hoodie...:p

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i know :D :D

naw i told u babe..its gets me mad when i get all dumb and dont treat u right...then it get sme all sad porq como te dije i promise u unconditional love...y mira como te trato aveces...:( :(

awwww...I be u rking Ana??....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D...oral eorale...well thats reliveing....lol...that u wouldnt close up 2 me...LOL...

LMOA @ not trusting the females...yea i wouldnt either babe...lol....but u te=rust me so its all goddie in the hoodie...:p
yeah simon i you told me........lol

simon babe you be...............................and yeah i wouldnt............

fuck yeah i dont trust em i swear........lol.......:rolleyes: simon i do trust you :D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad