• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Nicknames

Clown*Dolly

Best answers
^^^ you have a nice name.

Sombra; love Mr. Shadow, how quietly I can move around, and because my mentality was dark....
Angel; because supposedly I'm nice... And others call me this as well cuz I'm the opposite of nice... Weird...
Clowny; cuz I can be a payasa, ditzy, clumsy, and laugh too much
Chavi/Chavella; what everyone calls me at home (mostly fam.) because of my middle name being Isabel.

I have others but don't get called those much often...

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^ agree i want to know

snuggles: got it when i joined the gang life, means like a polar bear loves to cuddle can be tamed for a minute, is aggressive mean and attacks when least expected

Clown*Dolly

Best answers
Haha there's no explanation for that its self explanatory just by looking at my profe. And my poem "Falling In Love" lol

Nadia

Best answers
My mom calls me " cooey " cause if you ever watched nick jr. there was this show that used to be called Eureka's Castle and this little thing would hop around saying cooey and well it had crazy ass hair, well my hair is naturally curly & frizzy so she called me her " cooey bear ".

My friends call me Nadia :) not really a nickname, but it isnt my real name lol.

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I'm called Chill b/c of my down 2 earth personality.Guys would tell me when they 1st seen me they assumed I would be stuck up or high maintenance but when they get 2 know me they see I am real chill and laid back.Easy 2 get along with.I am also called by my name Rosa.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Bowser is my nickname, I've had it for a while now. It's just a name I've used when I used to tag, and bomb with graffiti.

just_dannie

Best answers
My real name is Danette, but noone but my parents call me that - everyone has always just called me Dannie ..

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad