• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

nO TItLE...

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

(Verse 1)
Conceived into the belly of hell
Listen up nigga cause I got a story to tell
Umbilical cord choking my breath before I even took a breath
My mission was failure, never to accomplish anything before death
Anger swelling inside my child skin
Growing wild within
Resentment compiled against my kin
Elementary was hard
School children leave you scarred
Wondering why the fuck Cho went nuts
He sent slugs
Into guts
Now his spirit is judged
Take a walk in any of my soldier?s shoes, you?re sure to be budged
Imagine painting life with a brush that smudges
Living with grudges
Pain bolted in, like a steel lock
How you deal when the clock stops
When the air is still and life is blurred
Loneliness is preferred
You try living with all the shit I seen and heard
You?d with be with a gun at the side of your head
I respire venomous air, that will leave you full of dread
That?s why I try to look ahead
But my vision is permanently impaired?.

(Chorus)
Take a breathe through my lungs
Take a step in my shoooes
And if you aint equipped with the right game
I guarantee, your mind you will loooose

(Verse II)
Soldier mindset
Dog tags round my neck
This is a story
About pain and glory
Tears continuously slipped down my face
In search of the Lord?s grace
But not being able to find it
Living blinded
Like Helen Keller, except I had no guidance
I didn?t walk the streets, but my young mind was left to roam
Left to crumble to pieces by itself like Rome
Had to learn the rules of life the hard way
And it hurts mayne, getting lead astray
By your own family
And then you finally understand what?s reality
You start to invoke an angry personality
My own father hated me because of my abnormality
But fuck him cause he doubt me
He don?t understand my dreams, I?m destined to be an MC
Fuck the Devil?that?s my word?.I said it proudly!

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this be the one that you started off with the chorrus right..........damn......baby...........it turned out good.............

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
que onda girl como has estado long time no talk que te has echo en donde te has escondido hows all goin.......???

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this be the one that you started off with the chorrus right..........damn......baby...........it turned out good.............

simn simon this was the one....:p....neta?? thanx baby....oh ^^ and yall fukers stop invading my thread!! :D :p :D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon aver que onda........con tigo y tu ex........??? :) ahora que quiere el guey..........lol................:rolleyes: jk...........que onda girl............:)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simn simon this was the one....:p....neta?? thanx baby....oh ^^ and yall fukers stop invading my thread!! :D :p :D
neta.......!!!1 and yo welcomes...:) and why is cuz its [offtopic] is that why pues sabes que ummmm............no!!!1 :p :D :p

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
neta.......!!!1 and yo welcomes...:) and why is cuz its [offtopic] is that why pues sabes que ummmm............no!!!1 :p :D :p

lol...orale pues graciaas mami...:p ;)...:D :p....simon thay....sabes q...vas a verlo cuando llege a la casa...:p :p :D

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
simon aver que onda........con tigo y tu ex........??? :) ahora que quiere el guey..........lol................:rolleyes: jk...........que onda girl............:)
es like this. pues mi ex es hablando con mi amiga y he said que im messed up por que i didnt call him. an ill tell you the rest in a message ok an u type me back on here ok cuz it wont let me recieve messages

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol...orale pues graciaas mami...:p ;)...:D :p....simon thay....sabes q...vas a verlo cuando llege a la casa...:p :p :D
tsimon baby.........yo welcomes..........
baby i know its a public thread pero um............imma see it when ya gets home......:eek: damn.....................and here i thought i was gonna have to waite till ya got here.............lol....................:p

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
es like this. pues mi ex es hablando con mi amiga y he said que im messed up por que i didnt call him. an ill tell you the rest in a message ok an u type me back on here ok cuz it wont let me recieve messages
first did he dump you or did you dump him.......??? and aaaahhh......i hate when guys get butt hurt...............he seems like guero.............aaahhh......hell na........lol..............and why should ya call him shiet if he wants to talk to you let him call............and dont make yourself look like or seem like a rogona......hell na if he wants to talk to you or want somethin with you then he gonna have to call you not oyu him..................unless yall friends...........then i dunno.,....???

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
tsimon baby.........yo welcomes..........
baby i know its a public thread pero um............imma see it when ya gets home......:eek: damn.....................and here i thought i was gonna have to waite till ya got here.............lol....................:p

orale simon....who gives a dam if its a public thread?? :D.....yes u r ma...:D :p....lmao...well ur not gonna have 2 wait that long after all...:p ;D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
orale simon....who gives a dam if its a public thread?? :D.....yes u r ma...:D :p....lmao...well ur not gonna have 2 wait that long after all...:p ;D
i do.............i dont need no one else knowing ma business but me and you.......lol.............and imma see it.........damn.............:p ..............:p.........no shiet...............:p :p :D :D

Last edited:

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
first did he dump you or did you dump him.......??? and aaaahhh......i hate when guys get butt hurt...............he seems like guero.............aaahhh......hell na........lol..............and why should ya call him shiet if he wants to talk to you let him call............and dont make yourself look like or seem like a rogona......hell na if he wants to talk to you or want somethin with you then he gonna have to call you not oyu him..................unless yall friends...........then i dunno.,....???

I was gonna say q no importa si le esta d "rogona"...i mean if she truly loved him pues entoces no imporatria all that naw im 2 proud 2 beg bullshit...but then i saw she was talking bout her ex...LOl...ma bad...:p

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well its like this he dumped me cuz he thinks i cheated on him which i didnt. and he told me to leave him the fuck alone but i cant you know we were together for 3 1/2 yrs. and yeah. i didnt know he wanted me to call him an plus i feel asleep. an i also herd he was callin me a hoe and a slut but i dont know.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i do.............i dont need no one else knowing ma business but me and you.......lol.............and imma see it.........damn.............:p ..............:p.........im not shiet...............:p :p :D :D

well quit talking bout that then :p :D :p....yup..ALL of it...:p :D ....yup yes mami :p :D :p :D D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well its like this he dumped me cuz he thinks i cheated on him which i didnt. and he told me to leave him the fuck alone but i cant you know we were together for 3 1/2 yrs. and yeah. i didnt know he wanted me to call him an plus i feel asleep. an i also herd he was callin me a hoe and a slut but i dont know.
lol..............damn......so much like guero........lol.........pinches morritos...........well if he told you to leave him alone then leave him alone......dont call em or nothin..........and let da pendejo talk............cuz es all he know how to do when it gets to that he doin physicall shiet then thas when ya move in and do some shiet..........dunno what i usually have good ideas when it comes to that pero na i dont today...............and he wanted you to call him if he wants to talk to you let him call you not you him that'll make you seem like da rogona.........and that is not da case right........??? and well before ya jump to conclusions find out if he actually did call you all that.........cuz there might be another person involved trying to harm you both me enteindes think in all the possibilities all the people who you think might want to seperate you two..........pero tambien you act inteligente about that and dont confron the person unless you certain they did do somethin for you two to be in trouble ya know and who do he think you cheated on him with.......???

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad