• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Photos/pictures some people post damn !!!

HAPPY777

Best answers
OK NOW I KNOW THERE ARE PRETTY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE BUT HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR BODY POST CLEAN PHOTOS/PICTURES I MEAN DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS THERE ARE ALOT OF SICKOS OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD YOU HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE BEING KIDNAPPED RAPED ETC PLEASE PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD LIKE MY GRANDPA/GRANDFATHER WOULD SAY THINK BEFORE YOU DO BETTER TO BE SAFE THEN SORRY MIJA ! SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHAT TYPE PICTURES YOU POST AND IF YOU ARE EASY KEEP TO YOURSELF TIL YOU MEET SOMEONE WHY BE LABELLED A WHORE ETC UNLESS YOU LIKE THAT LABEL ! :confused:

Revelador

Best answers
^^^ i agree I dont get why girls post these pics and them get mad when theyre called whore...

profilepic3852_1.gif

picture.php
picture.php

Shame on you ladies...

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
we need more women llke that...
shame on nobody.
MUCH PROPS.

kanela

Best answers
we need more women llke that...
shame on nobody.
MUCH PROPS.

Uhhh...I honestly don't know how to feel about that. My pic of my midriff was more or less a weight loss journey pic. I don't feel like being called a slut just because I post one or two pics of my stomach/love handles. The people on weight loss comercials do it all the time and they don't get called sluts.

kathy

Best answers
OK NOW I KNOW THERE ARE PRETTY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE BUT HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR BODY POST CLEAN PHOTOS/PICTURES I MEAN DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS THERE ARE ALOT OF SICKOS OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD YOU HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE BEING KIDNAPPED RAPED ETC PLEASE PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD LIKE MY GRANDPA/GRANDFATHER WOULD SAY THINK BEFORE YOU DO BETTER TO BE SAFE THEN SORRY MIJA ! SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHAT TYPE PICTURES YOU POST AND IF YOU ARE EASY KEEP TO YOURSELF TIL YOU MEET SOMEONE WHY BE LABELLED A WHORE ETC UNLESS YOU LIKE THAT LABEL ! :confused:

you r right .some people put pics all over the net of them nude . i have my pic on the net but no nude pics . and hi there .

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If they're bitches and attention whore's then they probably deserve to be dead in the first place. Just fuck them and pass them around like garbage because that's the only thing they're good for.

No wonder they never get taken seriously.

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
From what i seen of those pictures that are considered inapproprite, the first admendment of the constitution comes to mind....people have the right to post the most horrible pictures, disgusting, nude ect. our opinion can be most agreed on for those who have a hard time accepting other girls picture. I do agree with chicano and i believe girls should respect themselves and some are just to proud with there body..........girls cover it up there are married men on here as well and married woman have respect for everyone and cover up

Nadia

Best answers
Wow.. LOL.

1st off @ the random troll that posted MY photo, why are you so salty? It's my body and I will do what I please with it, and my goal isn't to please you. I can seriously give two fux & a diseased dick what someone thinks about me. I am of age post whatever types of photos I want. I would understand if I was a kid or young teen posting these type of provacative photos but I am fully aware of the consequenses of my actions.

2nd off [speaking for myself] Just because I posted photos like that doesn't make me a bitch nor a whore. Attention seeker, maybe, but in reality who doesn't crave attention?.. You can't judge me until you've walked in my shoes.

So stick that in your crackpipe and smoke it <3

Revelador

Best answers
Wow.. LOL.

I am of age post whatever types of photos I want. I would understand if I was a kid or young teen posting these type of provacative photos but I am fully aware of the consequenses of my actions.

I agree one hundred percent. If you are comfortable with showing your body, more power to you. It is when a kid posts things like this then gets their feelings hurt when someone calls them a hoe that i think is stupid. I just dont get why girls post these pics and then get all huffy and pissed when someone calls them a whore. Youre asking for it if you go around posting shit like that...

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If they're bitches and attention whore's then they probably deserve to be dead in the first place. Just fuck them and pass them around like garbage because that's the only thing they're good for.

No wonder they never get taken seriously.
i agree

T

TheTruthIs

Damn, if you don't like the pics, then don't look at them. It's really that simple.
Some of you are blowing this way out of proportion- those are not even R rated pictures.

Sno

Best answers
I think some ppl are just hating bc they know they cant look good enough to post themselves like that. I personally think that if you have the confidence to do it, hell, go for it...its your body, you do with it what you want to...Screw all them haters...

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im not hatiin i got boobs n ass pero i wouldnt like ppl to look at me like others look at dem gurls. thought ur right its ur body do wutever u wanna wit it but den dnt b braggin wen dey call u a whore n shit.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad