• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

pregnancy

Best answers
so what do you guys feel about teenage pregnancy??????? if it happend to any of you girls what would you do? i started this so a friend can see it a.k.a addie lol:cool: well i dont know what to do. if you girls were pregnant would you guys change how youi were or what.

Last edited:

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
the-female-condom.jpg

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
so what do you guys feel about teenage pregnancy??????? if it happend to any of you girls what would you do? i started this so a friend can see it a.k.a addie lol:cool: well i dont know what to do. if you girls were pregnant would you guys change how youi were or what.

OF COURSE U HAVE 2 CHANGE I MEAN U R GONNA BE A MOM
DO U WANT U BABY TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM CUANDO YA ESTA GRANDE??
THEN BE REPONSIBLE FOR U ACTIONS

Best answers
girl i know your right imean at first im all no i dont want it but then my man started tripping saying its not the babys fault it ours.so i realized hey its our actions that caused this.so well live with the consequences. and no i dont want him to have the same future as me.

Last edited:

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
this is what happens when children try and pretend that they are adults.

**mOrEnA nEnA**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
...having a baby is alot of responsibility...but is also a blessing of God..if u are ganna be a mom congrads...and take actions cuz ur baby needs u...and dnt use abortion as a problem solver or like other girls that have that as a birth control method...

Snowhite

Best answers
Girl, a baby is a blessing. I know u prolly think youre too young to have that responsibility, but if you were "mature" enough to make it, you better make sure youre mature enough to take it. Abortion is NOT the solution, it is the problem. A lot of girls now days get pregnant and have abortions like its nothing, but hey it was not the baby's fault and ppl need to take responsibility for their actions. Sometimes when they do have abortions, later when they really want to have a baby, they cant nomore. Think about that. There are so many women out there that cant have a baby and its so hard to see so many women just kill their babies like that. People need to grow up and be more responsible...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you kids act like you are hot sh*t- like you know it all, then when you get in "trouble" you start sh*tting bricks.

SAD

Best answers
whatever i know i am responsible now. and yes and who said anythang bout the hot shit. ima be a good mom. well thanks for your opinions

sly girl

Best answers
congrats!!

well of course you have to change and give up alot but at the end its all
worth it, i recently found out i was pregnant now im 3 months and i couldn't be any happier even though i didn't plan it(yes my vato is still with me)anyways just make the best of it and make healthy choices
and you'll see everything will turn out just fine
well alratoz keep your head up and don't look back on the mistakes
-lady sleepy

Best answers
thank you well ya at least im still with the guy too. so thats all good. so ya thanks for making me feel better. hope you do good. and congrats to you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad