• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

***Puppy Luv***

Best answers
Puppy luv??Dang me and my ex vato ****ed up big time I put so much sh!t with him it hurts to much to even go back to just being friends I love him it aint puppy love yea we are young but when you feel love you feel it so deep inside you feel like someone gots u on a leash already he wants me back I can tell but his girl is a trip she dont like me for shit (obviously)she is so sprung on him that shed kill herself if he left her as much as I want him back I cant let that happen shes 14 for gods sake but i love him to much to let him go I need him in my life right now but I cant put up through all the beats and fighting and chasing around the nights of tears and the loneliness i get every night he leaves me for her.what can I do???Love Hurts

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Girl It Seems That He Made You Cry More Than He Made You Laugh So I Think You Should Let Him Go........don't Go Back To That Shit......just Be Careful Girly.......laterz, Take Care Of Yourself.......

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Did You Read Mine Yet?.....i Don't Think You Can Pm Someone Unless You Have Ten Or More Posts....

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
u better watch wat da fuk flies outta ya mouth or ima hijack a plane and fly it into ur house lol tech is da man niggas!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Atleast Then I Won't Be Alone In My House...lol........

Fuk U Nigga!!!...lol..

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
iight bitch! thats it watch wat happens in ur dream 2nite! u musta lost ya brown mind! steppin 2me wid dat weak shit!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"with That Weak Shit"?? I Don't Know Why Da Hellz You Talking Cuz Your Shit Is Weaker!!! And Whack As Hellz Nigga!!!..lol....i Think You Lost Yo Mind!!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Uh..........no Bitch!...i Don't Get Silent With Bitches Like You...lol...he-he..i Love You.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Love My Baby...yup, Yup..i Love You Boy......you Give Me Joy.....lol..i Love You!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad