• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

que piensan?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i meet this guy he 28 and im 19 he want to get to kno me and shit ya think que he is to old are wut?

cutie_pie07

Best answers
i think yall should take it slow at first...tu sabes to get to know ea. other more the if yall feelin ea. other the yall should hook up..because i dont think u should put an age on love....because reel love is hard to find....

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well get to know each other first, then see how things work out. age is just a number remember that.

Snowhite

Best answers
Mija, pues yo siempre e dicho k la edad no importa...give it a shot, y not? just member to take it slow...some of the best relationships have a larger age difference...

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
he's 28? What 28 year old wants to have a relationship with a 19 year old...

NOTICE ALL THE RED WARNING FLAGS???

can you say DYS-FUNCTIONAL?

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
it's so funny to see people in F'd up relationships giving out advice... and then these dumb dumbs listen to it.

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
l'enseignant est un vierge, un idiot avec aucune exp?rience

i THiNK i KN0W WHAT DiS SAY`sZ..
i WAS TAKiN FRENCH CLASS..0KK LEMME SEE::

Y0U ARE A ViRGiN, 0NE iDi0T WiT N0 EXPERiENCE???

YEAA..TELL ME iF i DiD G00D??
UN,DEUX,TR0iS,QUATRE,CiNQ,SiX,SEPT,HUiT,NEUF,DiX,
0NZE,D0UZE,TREiZE,QUAT0RZE......................CENT..
B0Nj0UR!
C0MMENT T`APPELLES-TU?
M0i, jE M`APPELLE ERiKA
ET T0i?

AUj0URD`HUi MARDi, ViNGT-SEPT MARS,DEUX MiLLE SEPT..

i`L FAiT VENT,
"i HAVE" UN S0EUR && DEUX FRERE..
jE T`AiME ET M0N PERE y MA MERE

C`EST QUAND, T0N ANNiVERSAiRE?
C`EST LE NUEF N0VEMBRE.

Au REV0iR!!

YEAA...DAT`sZ WHAT i M0STLY REMEMBER..L0L`sZ

Cris

Best answers
ok. I think that age don't matter... You just have to make sure that he won;t do u wrong and that he really do like u. I am 16 and I like a guy who is alot older than me. He tells me that we can't have anything untill I get older (18) but el me cuida mucho and I really like himso.....

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
how can a 19 year old and a 28 year old be on the same page mentally? 19 year olds generally are not very mature compared to a 28 year old. 10 years (almost) is a big age difference- seems like he might be trying to take advantage of her.

What do your parents think?

I am curious as to this guys motivation... did he miss his senior prom and wants to go to hers??? lol.

GOOD LUCK

EBZ

Best answers
i meet this guy he 28 and im 19 he want to get to kno me and shit ya think que he is to old are wut?

Well you're legal and lol I dated older than that by 1 yr. when I was 19 and I mean the question str8 up is do you like him and think he could be good for you and do ya'll click, etc.?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad