• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Que Piensan??????

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i have a question for u guys!!!!

Do u think long distance relationship are good?? and have a posibility to actually work out???
ok lets say u meet someone here on Brown pride n u guys start going out.
u guys live far away from each other. so u cant really see each other.

Is it worth being in the relationship or do u think its a waist of time???

Denme su opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i have a question for u guys!!!!

Do u think long distance relationship are good?? and have a posibility to actually work out???
ok lets say u meet someone here on Brown pride n u guys start going out.
u guys live far away from each other. so u cant really see each other.

Is it worth being in the relationship or do u think its a waist of time???

Denme su opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo pienso q no es un waist of time, yo eh tenido long distance relationships y si an resultado bien ( well some of them) pero i mean u need to conocer bien a la person and no te enamores facilmente cause sometimes las personas no son lo q tu piensas :eek:

LA TRISTE

Best answers
It Can Work

Hay It Can Work Me And My Husband Do It He Gos A Way To Work 4and 5 Months We Talk Every Day But The Big Thing Is We Trust:)

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think it's a waste of time, unless you and the person your going out with lives in the same state or city, because you can just drive over there and see them.

Usually long term relationships end up failing, amor de lejos es amor de pendejos.

Then again, there is always a possibility it might work out. You never know unless you try.

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LONG DISTANCE REALATION AHIPS COULD WORK BUT MOST OF THEM DO NOT WORK OUT I THINK IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT SPEND OO MUCH TIME TOGETHER

3SA MOR3NITA

Best answers
I Think It Has To Do How Much You Like The Person..it Can Work If Both Of Yall Work Together...pero Lo Q Yo Siempro Es Amor De Lejos Amor De Pendejos.but I Mean If You Really Like This Guy Go Ahead...you Never Know Wat The Future Has For You And Him

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thanx u guys for ur opinions.... well im gonna do my best n everything i can to make it work, but if it doesnt i knw it wont be because of me that it didnt work.:)

EBZ

Best answers
To me a long distance can be cool for a tiny amount of time but in the long run hell no which estimates to me a waste of time.

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think most of the times.....long distance relations will work only if both of the peoples give in there efforts & try blah blah blah haha......then no because you eventually get tired of not seeing the person but if you truley love them it willl work or shyt make it work then =]

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^ur right n i agree with ya its all bout how da people in da relationship want it to go!!!!

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey girl i been in a relationship like that and trust me....
it's gonna mess up sometime.
i mean as much as you may want it to work, its difficult cus u cant see each other or spend time together
but it all comes down to u if you wanna try it

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah thanx 4 ur advice, yeah im gonna go ahead n try it i dont loose nutin!!! (well exept my time) lol
but nah im willing to try it if it works out good n if not then oh well atleast i could say i tried :)

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i mean every relationship teaches u somehting
and you never knwo if he could be that special guy

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i no who nananana LOL dnt worry im trustable < if thats a word <LOLOOL
an gurl u getting opinions from everyone but the one that matters most is urs

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i knw u knw n i knw ur trustable n yup u b right. its my opinion dat matters but i just wanted 2 knw wat every 1 thought!!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad