• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Question for the guyz

Best answers
:cool: HEY GUYZ WATZ UP :cool:

HEY I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYZ HOW DO YOU FEEL WEN TO CHICKS ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU? ( I THINK SUM GUYZ GET ALL HOT HEAD AND THINK THEY ARE ALL THAT)

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:cool: HEY GUYZ WATZ UP :cool:

HEY I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYZ HOW DO YOU FEEL WEN TO CHICKS ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU? ( I THINK SUM GUYZ GET ALL HOT HEAD AND THINK THEY ARE ALL THAT)

Hasn't happened to me yet, but I wouldn't mind experiencing it.

You get a boost of confidence.

pretty girl

Best answers
um there is way too many guys in da world to be fightin over one so por favor chicas have some dignity!!

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ha u a real man and u in the relationship advice section LOL

so? "real" men need advice all the time...we wouldnt b able 2 make it out there without a helping hand...dont NOBODY make it out there alone...

poeticjustice.jpg

NOBODY

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
um there is way too many guys in da world to be fightin over one so por favor chicas have some dignity!!

Its not about dignity...I mean if u really like the guy...pride or dignity for that matter is not a factor...but I still think fighhting 4 a dude is dumb...y u gonna b fighting??...cause some other ruka trying 2 hit on him??...why?? If you really trust ur partner well then y have 2 worry bout some othe rlil female trying 2 get at him? and if you DONT trust him well thre's no reason 4 u 2 b with him in the 1st place...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad