• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Question

laura4u

Best answers
Do you go by looks when looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend? Does looks matter?

Roster

Legendary Poster
Best answers
naw i dont really go by looks. i go more fo a sense of humor and brains. i have to admit looks matter to a limit but not really.

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
Do you go by looks when looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend? Does looks matter?
No! Of course looks do not matter! When I meet a guy and see that he is hurtin I go out with him anywayz.:p

naw i dont really go by looks. i go more fo a sense of humor and brains. i have to admit looks matter to a limit but not really.
So...what you are saying is that initially when you look at a girl, you are first attracted by how smart and funny she is? fuck outta here!:D

ale

Best answers
to me looks don't matter a lot
i think that what really matters
is the feeling you got for
somebody r the feelings somebody
has for you!!

cholo00

Best answers
check it out yes when u see them but when u talk to them their mind changes trust me

Highspeed

Best answers
Lol after the initial meeting looks should matter less but your kidding yourself if you dont know its looks that is the first thing that makes you wanna get to know what someone is all about for the most part. For men it's that first glimpse of a woman that makes us want to go up and strike up a convo to get to know them. But yeah I know a bunch of awesome females that aren't the most beautiful lookin so relationship wise it shouldn't matter.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad