• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Quotes

chicana barbie

Best answers
:( SEEIN YOU WITH HER IS THE HARDEST THING I DO, I HAVE TO SIT BACK AND PRETEND I STILL DONT LOVE YOU.

:confused: EVER HAVE THOSE DAYS, WERE ANYTHING EVEN, DROPPING YOUR PEN, MAKES YOU WANNA CRY?

:rolleyes: CHASE YOUR DREAMS JUST DONT LOOK BACK ON WHO YOU LEFT BEHIND!!

:mad: HE STOPPED NOTICING THE PAIN I WAS ENDURING, HE STOPPED LISTINING TO MY WORDS OF HURT, HE STOPPED CARING ABOUT MY HEART, AND IN THE END.... HE GAVE UP ON ME ALL AT ONCE.

:p IF TEARS MADE US PRETTY, ID BE THE PRETTIEST GIRL ALIVE!

WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE SOME QUOTES I FOUND DO U GUYS HAVE ANY??

Last edited:

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:confused: EVER HAVE THOSE DAYS, WERE ANYTHING EVEN, DROPPING YOUR PEN, MAKES YOU WANNA CRY?

i have those days alot......i hate having them...lol

La_Shorty

Best answers
I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can?t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.

True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you?ve had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don?t care anymore. . Ask me why I keep on loving.

Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there.

I hate you...and then I love you...it's like I want to throw you off a cliff....then rush to the bottom to catch you

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those "it might have been"

It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart breaking.

I can?t cry hard enough for you to hear me.

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground.​

La_Shorty

Best answers
4f67ad97.gif

Lol,Im lazy.I didnt wanna type all that.But this is cute.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad