• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

R3ad m3!!!!!!!!

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
how do u hav sex nd get pregnant??? im seri0 help me understand everything

ey alratoz mijita....i can promise you that having a baby WILL NEVER MAKE U FEEL LIKE YOU MATTER to the ppl who are most important to you in your life.

not to your babys daddy, not your baby to your family.

you will b on your own for life.

think about how god damn unfair it is to bring a child into the world to suffer the same type of rejection, isolation, and loneliness that you feel.

please....

love yourself first and the rest will naturally follow.

it doesn't matter if you feel "behind the curve." there is no curve.

only life and the pursuit of happiness.

make yourself happy before you try to make a baby happy.

believe in yourself and find others that believe in you and fk the rest.

trust always in that higher thought given to you by those beyond our realm.

embrace it and live on.

much luv.

*ESA LOKITA*

Best answers
listen miss flakis or wat eva yo name is u r a fucking dumbazz its not that hard to get prego stupid BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
suck my dick snuggles!!!!!!! U jus hatin
Thats rather rude, so let me tell you this the next ho you run into tell them to fuckin do that shit...you ought to be banned but whatevers. next time dont say some stupid shit and for the last time i thought you were a female god people these days dont know there sexuality and are confused.........

So next time i want a comeback from you ill wipe it off your lip in the mean time go wash your mouth

Flakiiz

Best answers
Thats rather rude, so let me tell you this the next ho you run into tell them to fuckin do that shit...you ought to be banned but whatevers. next time dont say some stupid shit and for the last time i thought you were a female god people these days dont know there sexuality and are confused.........

So next time i want a comeback from you ill wipe it off your lip in the mean time go wash your mouth
watevas i dont wanna strt nadA PERO U DA 1 BEIN RUDE CALLIN ME STUPID ND SHIT SO YEAH ND I DO NO MY WATEVA U Said ight get it got g00000000ddddddd

PRiNCESSiTA

Best answers
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BAM
sounds like a confusing question ....:confused:

how do you have sex?
clothes off, penetrate, stroke in / stroke out......jizz off

how do you get preggo?
use no comdoms, no birth control......

and wah-lah! happy mothers day!

Wow thaTS Funny

.:bLU?_EY?Z:.

Best answers
Originally Posted by -BAM
sounds like a confusing question ....:confused:

how do you have sex?
clothes off, penetrate, stroke in / stroke out......jizz off

how do you get preggo?
use no comdoms, no birth control......

and wah-lah! happy mothers day!

-BAM- YOU FUNNY LOL.. I AGREE!!!!!!

iM CONFUSED, U ASKIN A CHILDISH QUESTION!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU???LIKE 10????? I HOPE U AINT ONE OF THOZE FAST GIRLZ!!!!!!!!!!IM JUZ SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!DONT BE STUPID!!!!!!!CUZ U MADE UR QUESTION SOUND DUMB!!!!!!

TreeAir

Best answers
To get pregnant just make some fireworks pop off; don't use any type of contraceptives and lastly have the dude pump out the white load in you and i'm sure both of you will say "Ahh" what a moment of bliss, it's a very simple process.

Best answers
ok mija u going to get pregnanly only when u body is ready! after you ovulation wait for 5 to 7 days !or 7 to 9 days before you period . the human body is weird soo good luck . but i have better idea. why dont you finish you school firts and them tink about to get pregnant! te quier mucho chikita!!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad