• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Ramen Noodles?

Nadia

Best answers
So, I know we've all had them at one point or another. How do you like your noodles? I know there are so many different things people put in them, i'm curious to find out :D.

I usually eat beef or chicken, plain with crackers & juice. Lol.

Yours?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I drain all the water then add the seasoning pack. I make sure that I am topless, and then I slurp all the noodles. I like the long ones that dangle down and tickle my nipples.

Nadia

Best answers
I drain all the water then add the seasoning pack. I make sure that I am topless, and then I slurp all the noodles. I like the long ones that dangle down and tickle my nipples.

Thats weird. Lol. So its just like noodles & powder ?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah, I cook them in the water then drain the water completely and then mix in the powder.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Are you inviting me over for dinner?

It's been awhile, but I think I used to eat beef and chicken.

Proto Tipo

Best answers
I throw away the cheap seasonings that come with them and put my own. Tomato, dark chili (chipotle), sesame oil, soy sauce, peanuts, whatever. They really need to sell those cheap ramen noodles separate from the seasonings.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I throw away the cheap seasonings that come with them and put my own. Tomato, dark chili (chipotle), sesame oil, soy sauce, peanuts, whatever. They really need to sell those cheap ramen noodles separate from the seasonings.

And that right there amigos is why PT is greater than you.

Nadia

Best answers
Ive never really put any of my own seasonings into it, but now that you mention it maybe I should try it ?

One of my best friends puts a raw egg in his. Im likee wtf? crazy! lol.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad