• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Revealing the Truth

Revelador

Best answers
There are tons of people here who steal pictures off the internet and use them to pose as themselves. It is sad and humiliating that a person is such a troll that they have to impersonate someone else. To prove this, all you have to do is do a simple google search in images and find that some of the "beautiful people" you see here, ar nothing but fake unhappy troll.

In google images, try the following tags:

Latina Hombres Guapos
Pretty Latina Latinos Sexy
Pretty girl Hot guys
Sexy Girl Pretty Boy
Mexican Girls Mexicna Hunk
Hot girls Sexy Guy
Pretty Latin Girl Attrative Hispanics
Stunning Latin Women Good-looking boy

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all these ppl are as good-looking as they portray...

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Just be glad you're not meeting people using a dating site. I've heard horrible stories.

Sno

Best answers
Myspace too now...its sad that so many ppl feel they have to steal other ppls pics to make themselves look good...You should be proud of who you are...If ppl dont accept you for the way you look, then you dont need them in your life anyway...

HAPPY777

Best answers
Well yeah it happens "happy" that i am honest nuthing good can happen by lying / bull shitting especially about yourself to me i am like , like me or not oh well this is me there is always someone out there that is prettier or uglier then you smaller or bigger / thinner or fatter shorter or taller be your self love yourself dang dont fake the front !!!! Shit i am big girl gotta big ol' butt/ass and ???? But i am pretty and i get guys too / tambien soooo ????? Be yourself people !!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad