• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Scared+hurt=me..plz Read N Tel Me Wat U Tink

lady_joker

Best answers
nina//16 yearz yung pretty face big watery br0wn eyes l0ng br0wn hair with natural br0wn highlightz p0uty lipz chubby but had a nice b0oty and mediiem size bo0bz s0 yea her cuerp0 was curvey.... there were vat0z after her per0 she didnt want ene of them she was tiired 0f all theze fucken gamez tiired of alll the heart break tired 0f the pain tired 0f the -L0NLiiENES- she wanted t0 find her true l0ve .... she wanted t0 be happie she felt like everyday that she w0ke up waz just an0ther daii t0 wake up AL0NE no 0ne t0 l0ve n0 0ne t0 h0ld.... she th0t t0 herself 'whatz wr0ng wiith me? d0 ii have nutthin g0od t0 0ffer? iis iit cuz iim ugly? every night she wud g0 t0 bed with a tear iin her eye.... she wud l0ok up int0 the starz and in her miind scream DEAR G0D! WHY AM ii S0 L0NLEY?! PLZ FiiX ME!! LET MY TRU L0VE COME....WAZ ii MEANT T0 BE AL0NE???? WHATZ WR0NG WITH ME DEAR G0D? WHATZ IS WR0NG WITH ME??(thru all thiis she wud be crying really hard).... 0nly 0ne h0me girl new h0w sad nina was her name was blanca .. blanca//green eyez tha kind u get lost in l0ng eyelashes l0ng blond haiir very curvy b0diie.. she wud tell nina well that vat0 seems t0 like y0oh h0w c0me u dnt get with hiim? n nina wud resp0ned n0 blanca y0 ya se c0m0 es.... hez a player he dnt like me im just that girl he callz wen he has n0 0ne t0 talk t0.... blanca: man why y0oh alwayz gta d0 dat?
nina: becuz blanca ii n0e iim ugly y0 ya se que n0bodii wantz me s0 why keep triiyiin?
blanca: WTF? nina?! R U 0N CRACK UR G0RGUS!! ENE VAT0 WUD BE LUCKY AZZ FUCK T0 HAVE U UR S0 SWEET N HAVE S0 MUCH T0 0FFER AND UR BEAUTIIFULL!!!!
nina: na u just sayiin that cuz ur my best h0miita n iitz ur obliigatii0n t0 be niice t0 me wen iim feeliing d0wn..
blanca: 0MG!! I HATE WEN Y0oH SAY THAT .. U PRACTICLY CALL ME A LiiAR!!
NINA I WUDN LIE T0 U! IF I TH0T U WER UGLY U N0E I WUD SAY IT T0 U!! C'MON U'VE SEEN MEE SAY IT T0 BIACHEZ!
nina: man iitz k0o .. dnt stress about iit .. ii alreadey n0e ii meant t0 diie al0ne..
blanca: ii hate wen y0oh say dat!!!!
nina: liike ii sed dnt triip 0ff of iit h0mez c'm0n letz g0 t0 tanf0ran[thatz the l0cal mall]

the truth waz that nina waz afriad 0f men.... she alwayz felt unc0f0rtable t0 be al0ne wiith 0ne and iitz becuze wen she waz yung she waz hurt by a surata named thumper
-FLASHBACK-

ninas [8 yrz 0ld at the time]p0pz sister sesy had n0 were t0 live s0 her p0pz beiing the g0od 0lder br0ther he waz let sesy stay iin hiiz h0use .. n0t knowiing sesy was briingiin her rata man thumper al0ng.. thumper seemed k0o t0 nina at first he wud alwayz give her free t0yz makeup buy her ice cream c`mon every lil girlz dream ti0! then 0ne day he sad hey nina c0me here i wana tell u a st0ry.. s0 he started t0 tell her a st0ry per0 the st0ry g0t all sexual nina didn feel c0mfortable she was gna get up n leave.... he told her that she cudn cuz her m0m sed that he had t0 take care 0f her then he sed that he wanted t0 wach a m0viie he p0pped iin a p0rn vidii0 .. nina waz scared n wanted t0 leave but he wudn let her .. he t0ld her t0 take 0ff her cl0thez she sed n0.........

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''this is a true st0riie tell me iif ii shud g0 0n plz be respectfull'''''''''''
¸.·*`
(¸.·´`

*MzRizo*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam this is a firme story but what happend 2 that lil happpend 2 me tambien

3S4S4D3Y3Z

Best answers
Ma Im Sorry 2 Hear Bout That N I Understand Ur Fear
Pero Ma.. U Gotta Move On.. Live Dat In Da Past No Matterr If It Hurtz
Some Menz R Just Like Dat Unos Fukin Bastards.
Pero Animos! I Know How U Feel.. No Me A Pasado Pero I Can Feel It In Yo Story/poem
Ur Scare To Loove Be With Mens Just Cuz Of Dat Vato
Pero Ma La Vida Sigue
N Tienes Ke Enfretarte Con La Frente En Alto N Try 2 4get Da Past
N Find A Vato Who Really Iz Worth It

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
0H G0D.. DAT'S S0 SAD.. = (
MAN 0' MAN..
W0W DAT MUST BE S0 HARD....
iDK WAT ELSE T0 SAY.. G00D WRITING..

Registrarse / Join The Forum