• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Should i do this

Cookie_MoNSTA

Best answers
okayy i been wiht diz one quy for almost a year 1/2 he means everything to me
he told me he loved me and no one else
i believe every word he says cause he has never once lied to me
he was my teenage lover, n i mean he still is.
the other day he asked me to be with him now until forever.
the only thing is i been through hell with him, ive been locked up cause of him,
and the same with me. i ride with him until forever
it seems the more wr are together he is meant to be mine.
i want to pack up my stuff, n leave with him
i just dont know what to do. im still a minor at 15, while he is 19
should i just go or should i wait.....
im lost and confused about him,

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Wtf is a 19 yr old doin w a 15 yr old???

dats sum pedaphile shit.
i hope sumbody calls da cops on his a**!

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^^ lol z :D

girl your 15. you wouldn't make it
very far im sure your mom would call
da cops.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey if he really down for yuh stay wit him...see... am 16 ma boy's 20. ma sis is 15 her man's 20....so dnt worry but of course yu gotta b careful if yu parents let yu be and dere's no prob just wait til yu a bit older n stay wit him but if everyone hattin....just wait...n see wut happns ok :) but dnt worry yu aint da only one

-lADii_KillA-

Best answers
damn serio think about ur actions
ur man would help make your life easier
and not make it as hell...dat how isee it mija

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
do what u think is best u r going to do wat u want regardless. n experience is what u need to survive good luck on your dission but most likly it seems love its the one but little do you know u will in a few years good luck

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Think it through while eating a cookie. Or while he eats yours. Idk, I suck at giving advice :D

.rosita

Best answers
.been there done that and its now the biqest mistake in my life.&& now im happy to be away frm him!!!
.pero hey thts all on yu, yu do wth yu think is best for yu pero your to younq to be with a man riqht now i think you should wait pero like i said its all on yu!!

*MzRizo*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
IN REALITY OPEN YOUR EYES.! most likely you guys MIGHT break up and u ran away for nada.!stay at ur house and dont put your mom thru hell.!your only 15 yrs old u need to enjoy your teenage years not with some guy that will put u thru hell and if he loved u he will wait for you and make u stay in your cozy house were u are safe.!!!!

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats true dont do something that u might regret later on.......im 18 about to be 19 and i still dont really want to leave iwth my man cuz i actually think about the bad stuff that can happen wait and u will see what god has for u...............:)

1$kippy4

Best answers
haha dnt do it....ur guna send ur vato to thuh joint...if they cath yall "runnin away" den u gone have to visit ur vato n el bote....N BELIVE ME IT SUXXX TO C UR VATO LIKE THAt s...juz chilll....keep it like it is ey

Sno

Best answers
Girl, running away with him right now is a BAD idea. You may think you want to be with him forever, but you're letting your heart do the talking. You needa stop and think with your head and just realize that you are too young to be in a commitment like that. What you need to do is stay in school, get an education and wait until you know you can live on your own without having to depend on any guy for anything. Right now, you are risking too much by leaving with him at this age. You will end up being another statistic. you'll end up pregnant at 15, and he will eventually leave you. Im sorry to be harsh but its the truth. Both of you are way too young to know that you want to spend the rest of your lives together. Mature a little bit and realize that this is not the bes for either of you. Also, if you do leave with him, and someone finds out about it, be your parents, a teacher, or even a neighbor, they can call the cops on him and he will definetely do time in jail for molesting a minor. If you love him like you say you do, yo wouldnt want to see him en el bote.

Think about it...

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
save your words ppl
shes gonna do wat she wants
regardless..all we can hope for
is she makes good choices &
doesnt end up prego :/

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey if he really down for yuh stay wit him...see... am 16 ma boy's 20. ma sis is 15 her man's 20....so dnt worry but of course yu gotta b careful if yu parents let yu be and dere's no prob just wait til yu a bit older n stay wit him but if everyone hattin....just wait...n see wut happns ok :) but dnt worry yu aint da only one

Your parents are real winners!

ese j

Best answers
this is the reason why young girls get prego. cause they be missin around with way older guys. shame on yall.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
okayy i been wiht diz one quy for almost a year 1/2 he means everything to me
he told me he loved me and no one else
i believe every word he says cause he has never once lied to me
he was my teenage lover, n i mean he still is.
the other day he asked me to be with him now until forever.
the only thing is i been through hell with him, ive been locked up cause of him,
and the same with me. i ride with him until forever
it seems the more wr are together he is meant to be mine.
i want to pack up my stuff, n leave with him
i just dont know what to do. im still a minor at 15, while he is 19
should i just go or should i wait.....
im lost and confused about him,

yeah i know where your at. you feel so hopeless and alone in life cuz of your fkd up family. trust me though...this guy will never ever replace what you never got at home.

find some TRUSTWORTHY adult mentors and spare yourself the dead end road with this guy. i know he prolly has a good heart...but you ever heard the saying....."the blind leading the blind?"

you are both sad and desperate in your own innocent ways...it's not your faults...but graduate from high school...go get some further education...and when your done with that and have the ability to support yourself not dependent upon some man....then run away with whoever you like.

god bless you.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad