• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Should i

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
Yesterday me and mi vato broke up bcoz he had stolen my best friends fone and i called her and told her i had found it. Well my homegurls mom had come with her to his house to pick it up and he wouldnt give it to her and said he didnt have it. So her mom had said she was going to report it as stolen cuz it was like a 300 $ phone and shyt... Well after they left he told me to leave his house and never come bak so i left...now today he called me sayin he needed to tlk to me about last nite and he was sorry...should i go back with him or say fuk him cuz he always blaming me for shyt and breakin up with me when it aint my fault...

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yesterday me and mi vato broke up bcoz he had stolen my best friends fone and i called her and told her i had found it. Well my homegurls mom had come with her to his house to pick it up and he wouldnt give it to her and said he didnt have it. So her mom had said she was going to report it as stolen cuz it was like a 300 $ phone and shyt... Well after they left he told me to leave his house and never come bak so i left...now today he called me sayin he needed to tlk to me about last nite and he was sorry...should i go back with him or say fuk him cuz he always blaming me for shyt and breakin up with me when it aint my fault...

i say u break up with him. look at what he did to your best friend.

that is having zero respect for you or your friends.

not only this....he stole it to get some money....prolly to feed whatever addiction he has going on his life right now.

next it could be your moms house or your stuff.

most thieves steal from ppl they know.

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers

wow.
your lil "boyfriend" is an idiot.!
why waste your time with such fool.?
grimy ass nigga jacked your bestfriend
& broke up wit you.? wat else do you
need to open your eyes & move on.

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Y would u want to stay with a foo that steals.
Hes a lowlife!

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
ifu love him stay but if ur not sure you probley dnt love him so leave but when u fall n love youll find out tha day u met him

LilKrypsta

Best answers
hes blaming it on u that probally means he has a "friend wit benefits" n hes tryin to put up a distraction....just sayin....pce

Qique

Best answers
NEVA' EVA' trust a thief! Seriously though, you really need to think about this?

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
If he steals your friends phone he'll steal your friend away from you and fuck her.

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I think a friend fucker is worse. A mother fucker shows (if the mom is a MILF) that he's got good taste.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad