• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

should it be amnesty or worker program?

Americano

Should the USA Govt. be passing amnesty or worker program. Reading some of the posts on here, I believe that illegals would prefer worker program

HALF AND HALF. OUTRIGHT CITIZENSHIP WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
WORKER PROGRAM ON THE RIGHT TRACK, BUT THE GOVT. IS JUST GETTING GETTING CHEAP LABOR. SO I SAY AT LEAST ON THE TRACK FOR RESIDENT STATUS, ACCOMPANIED BY MAYBE A FEE. CAUSE' NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS BITCH

hey joe

so what absolute unique idea do you hold. Please since you like to validate your answer with a stereotype.

Mr. cort
I agree with most of your points, but the cheap labor is not the Govt. doing. I think if I don't want to get paid low wages I don't take the job. so I think your point is lacking the other side.

No amnesty, rewarding criminal behavior only encourages more criminal behavior. We need a comprehensive worker program. Not all jobs can be done sitting at a computer.

Last edited:
Does it matter. I bet you will still eat tacos whether it's amnesty or not.Lets not forget that the last amnesty was granted by the republican Deity otherwise known as Ronald Reagan. People act like Mexicans just suddenly appeared in America within the last few years. We have been here in our modern form for about 500 years. This land we call the southwest was in fact Mexico just over a hundred years ago. Ask the Jews in Israel how hard it is to run native people from their land. They are doing a half way decent job at it right now, but Israel is a tiny country. Our borders are huge and our economy relies on partnerships with Canada and Mexico. I know one thing for sure. This Meskin ain't going no where but north.

There should be a worker program. Both borders should be monitored for security reasons not race reasons. Since Mexico contributes more to our bottom line than Canada why not make it easy to commute to work from Mexico or have a guest worker program. that way we know whose here and who ever takes advantage mexican or canadian can't come back easily. my parents came here the legal way. But from England and India. if you are Mexican you are from a country that is a 'neighbor.' that is how you should be treated.

just how far does your head fit up your ass? damn.
No you have your head stuck up your a.. LOL your the losing team coach that hates and thinks the so called illegal immigrants are going to leave.I highly recommend that you leave this country because your situation isn't going to get any better.I bet you hate coming outside and seeing the so called illegals everywhere.Pack up your sh.. grab your worthless family and leave.

Dang reading pich's comments makes you wonder where the education system has failed this person. I know that he wants to come across as hard and so representative of his race, but the exact opposite is evident in this persons narrow views on impacts on the total picture.

I bet he or she is young. very little education, pays no taxes other than sales tax to the economy. and would never step foot in another country to experience the problems. He or she cant see that this influx of illegals will cause us to be just like Mexico, Africa, or other nations of large lower class countries.

Dang reading pich's comments makes you wonder where the education system has failed this person. I know that he wants to come across as hard and so representative of his race, but the exact opposite is evident in this persons narrow views on impacts on the total picture.

I bet he or she is young. very little education, pays no taxes other than sales tax to the economy. and would never step foot in another country to experience the problems. He or she cant see that this influx of illegals will cause us to be just like Mexico, Africa, or other nations of large lower class countries.
ok Americano do you think the so called illegals are going anywhere?

should they?

1. enfoce the laws.
2. lets do what Mexico does to their illegals
3. reduce all the handouts.
4. quite being so politically correct
5. reduce the govt services offered to all the lower class and illegals so we can all pay for the people crossing over.

Tell me this who pays for the increase of these people

should they?

1. enfoce the laws.
2. lets do what Mexico does to their illegals
3. reduce all the handouts.
4. quite being so politically correct
5. reduce the govt services offered to all the lower class and illegals so we can all pay for the people crossing over.

Tell me this who pays for the increase of these people
let me repeat the question genius.Do you honestly think the so called illegals are going back to where they came from?

genius

do you think they will go back?

I said why would they
if we offer them a better life with easy access to money.. are you a moron...why ask a stupid question..did you not see what the problems and ideas that would get them to go back.

I tried to use small words

read slow..my comments are not that difficult to understand.

when i posted "should they?" that is a comment of disbelif. wonder why any person would think these people would come here or remain.

do I think they will leave...no...not if we blah blah.blah.. and the should they comment means yes without a question..

read slow..my comments are not that difficult to understand.

when i posted "should they?" that is a comment of disbelif. wonder why any person would think these people would come here or remain.

do I think they will leave...no...not if we blah blah.blah.. and the should they comment means yes without a question..
well there you have it champ.Oh and thats all your gonna do is blah blah blah

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back