• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

should it be amnesty or worker program?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dang reading pich's comments makes you wonder where the education system has failed this person. I know that he wants to come across as hard and so representative of his race, but the exact opposite is evident in this persons narrow views on impacts on the total picture.

I bet he or she is young. very little education, pays no taxes other than sales tax to the economy. and would never step foot in another country to experience the problems. He or she cant see that this influx of illegals will cause us to be just like Mexico, Africa, or other nations of large lower class countries.

The postings actually made me wonder if he/she/it has ever had any education at all......

Americano

Best answers
the prophet has spoken... childish.. your attention span is that of a 3rd grader. your recollection of history is poor. I have stated my race and nationality.

but by your logic I can say... to you and your brethern.. children to play together.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the prophet has spoken... childish.. your attention span is that of a 3rd grader. your recollection of history is poor. I have stated my race and nationality.

but by your logic I can say... to you and your brethern.. children to play together.
you are white are you not A spaniard?

Americano

Best answers
Im kind of tanned... actually... what does that have to do with anything we are discussing.. or is that all you have to come back with.. weak at best..

i see you have a fellow child for you to cry with...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad