• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

So I just I joined the Marines/Military

S!l3nTrZ

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Well i just wanna tellyou that i wish you the best of luck , wherever you go .. this is what you decided to do then go do your thing...:)

Americano

Best answers
I want to thank you for your service.

If any advice I can give you it's go in and move up in the ranks. I know alot of marines that have started in the university to later become officers in the military.

I wish you the best and your safe journey.

we should send some of the people to discourage the terrorists. with comments on this board.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think u should not join the military cause its not human nature and also war veterans come back crazy cause in the military you are given permission to kill anyone u want?? That shit dont make sense cuz its not right u can kill anyone u want.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think u should not join the military cause its not human nature and also war veterans come back crazy cause in the military you are given permission to kill anyone u want?? That shit dont make sense cuz its not right u can kill anyone u want.

NOT true. Defending ones way of life and their beliefs is very much human nature.
Also it's not true that you have permission to kill anyone you want.
You are misinformed.

Last edited:
Best answers
An excuse as I mexican I can use about joining the military is.......

Its the only place where I can shave my head and a carry a glock without being called a wannabe. :)

mendez1

Best answers
I just signed and got sworned in like yesterday. Anyone else here on the forum in the military?
What mos are you going Homie. Don't be dumb like me and go 0311. hats infantry. Try and go into the wing and learn a trade. All that combat shit sucks. And if you get wounded, when you get stateside they treat you like shit. So if you are smart go anything but combat arms, but if you do be safe and do as your told, because it will save your life.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
having balls don't mean shit....it just means you will get murdered faster than you can blink

I disagree with you. I believe in order to have a decent life you must have some balls.

Some call it confidence, not being afraid, being strong minded etc etc.

I think want you mean't was having balls and being stupid.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
An excuse as I mexican I can use about joining the military is.......

Its the only place where I can shave my head and a carry a glock without being called a wannabe. :)

You care what other peopl think of you and what they cal you?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I just signed and got sworned in like yesterday. Anyone else here on the forum in the military?

I did 5 years in the Marines and did a tour In Iraq.

My major reasons for going were for the benefits and new skills I aquired in the military. My minor reasons were because I wanted a challenge, be some type of fighter, have the honor of defending this country and a chance to kill an enemy. I got everything except for the killing part.

Good luck to you. If you want to do great in the military do more then whay you are asked to do and do things before you are asked to do them. This will make you get rank faster and even save your life in the battle field.

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad