• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

some good advice

Best answers
aights so ive been wit diz guy for about 4months but we not a couple but were together get it! well see when its juss me an him around his familia or mine we acted like a good ass couple but in skoo and other public places he doesn't like me holdin his hand or kissing him tha way i want to or hold him none of tha but yea when its juss me and him its aights. i mean everybody in skoo know tha he's mine and im his so basically we are a couple an i hate tha fact tha he's so different in public places. so you guys helps a gurlie out aights!
~thanks for tha time to help a homita out~
*Alwayz_Smilin*

lilchick

Best answers
well i dont know what to tell you you should talk to him or somting because it happens to every one its sad but just do that

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'd say he wants some of you, and he wants some of the other girls as well. He doesn't want you holding his hand probably because he doesn't want other females knowing he has a girl. Because then if they know, then he won't get to holler at them.

Just tell him if he's into you then he needs to work with you 100% then giving you 50%, a couple is supposes to express themselves pgysically too. Holding hands, kissing, sex, etc. He can't be hiding you around like if you were nothing. You need to tell him something.

Best answers
i think he wants others to kno he ain't attached to 1 person. i guezz he feels its aight 4 ya'll familias to know, but not his frendz and other ppl. i think he also don't want others 2 know he's tied down. u should confront him and tell him u can't take tha shit he's puttin u thru and ask him y is it that he treats u differently out in public. bt at least that's wat i'd do, jst do w/e u can.

Best answers
i did tell him

aights look tha shit has been buggin a gurl out here so he comes up to me an notices tha sumthings up...so i tell him an he comes bacc wit "you juss don't want to hold my hand, you juss don't want to put your arms around me, you juss don't wanna kiss me i don't do those things its you" so i got mad because hes puttin shit on me which i know for a fact its all him. but i guess hes puttin his act together but for one thing..... okay when were together in skoo hes always speakin his mind outloud so were walkin and theres a gurl he would be like DAMN or LOOKIN GOOD but only when im around him is it juss to make me jealous or sumthin so if i do tha same bacC he get hella mad at me then we end up arguing..BUT!!!! everybody knows that im tha gurl he wants to be with i mean he gave me a ring and everything and tells me tha im special all tha time and to everybody else but y act like tha you know.
*Alwayz_Smilin*

Dazed

Experienced Poster
Best answers
maybe you should ask him what he really wants...cuz its not good for you to just wait around for when "hes ready"...or for him to figure out what he wants..if he really wants you and really thinks you're special..he'd one want the whole world and there mama to know...let him know wuz up...if you show a sign that you'll move on if he dont make up his mind...and if hes really that into you...he'll get it together...

Lil_GB

Best answers
Gurl cmon its so obvious he doesnt want to hold ur hand bcuz he planin to get at another gurl!!yea u said he gave u a ring but does everybody know that or he hasnt told anybody well to be onest if he loves or likes u alot he will do his best to keep u!!even if that means holdin hands and kisin in front of everybody!!If he only wants u for him then he needs to show it!!wel i hope my opinion helped u!!And my advice is to talk to him seriously bcuz if he already introduced u to his family im thinkin its serious already!!

Best answers
gurl don't take that kind of shyt nobody deserves that. I know i had a bad experience like that too. But it was like this he use to tell me that he loved me all the time for 6 months X cept we wuzn't livin together he dumped me on a saturday cuzz i wouldn't give my virginity 2 him and then he had his new gurl callin me all kinds of shyt the very next day and....well g2g 4 now tell u guys laters w/ details.LOL

Best answers
aights

well thanks for tha advice errybody things are getting better now! cause last night he told me everythings and he juss does things to get me jealous and to see how i would react to the things he does! but now we hold hands and do lots of things now i even got a little treat before i got to skoo today! LOL it was hella good ladies my legs still shakin! but all of you guys advice help me alot thanks so much for havin tha time to read my boring ass shit! aights orale pues errybody!
~muah~
*Alwayz_Smilin*

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
well does he like you and does he hold your hand in public. i say he just wants to play around with you but then again you say at home he is all nice so maybe he is confused about things

Best answers
the first to me is he got a gurl and is tryna keep down so no one would notice but take it from someone who really knows how it feels like i was in yo position not to long ago but its best to let go ask ur self this is it better to b with the one u love and suffer or nothing at all

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad