• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Someone's Past

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I just wanted to kno, how many people up here care about wat his/her Bf/Bf did in the past. i mean wat if he waz a drug dealer? pimp? wat if she waz a ho? prostitue? Would u care or would it be ok as long as he/she waz honest bout it ?

*MzRizo*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well its his past so it wouldnt really matter...but at least he/she tells u there past and not hiding it from u.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
u rite i rather then tell me den hide it.. but wat if they were so ashamed of it that they did want to tell u and u fond out ?

*MzRizo*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well in some cases its gonna take them a lil but longer to come out and say it..they need to learn how 2 trust u then when they ready they will come out..and if they dont wanna tell its probabbly because they are trying not to think about it and put that in the past

chika dulce

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i think that as they were straight up with me from the beginning, then i wouldnt mind as long as they didnt do it again

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Someone's past is pretty important. If you're dating someone who used to be a hooker I think that you would want to know about it.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It really depends on what type of things they did in thier pasts. If it's something minor, then I really don't have a problem with it, but if it's something big that I might not like, for example "prostitution". Then that is a different story.

So I think a persons past is pretty serious.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok yeah i think thats its important, but that wasent the question, if ur X's past waz really fucked up would u break up wit them becuz of it ?

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok yeah i think thats its important, but that wasent the question, if ur X's past waz really fucked up would u break up wit them becuz of it ?

Like I said on my earlier post. It depends on what they did. If they're criminals, yes. Prostitution, yes.

It has to be something really serious.

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
na why the fuck would i care im thinkin ahead fuck the past..............blah blah chea.....

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I just wanted to kno, how many people up here care about wat his/her Bf/Bf did in the past. i mean wat if he waz a drug dealer? pimp? wat if she waz a ho? prostitue? Would u care or would it be ok as long as he/she waz honest bout it ?
sounds like you have some skeletons in the closet mija.It shouldn't matter though.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
sounds like you have some skeletons in the closet mija.It shouldn't matter though.

ummm... maybe i do maybe i dont, i waz just asken cuz of a song i head and it made me think. i would breack up wit my BF cuz of it.. and i hope he wont breack up wit me cuz of mine

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad