• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Southsiders

wolfy

Best answers
This Goes Out To All My Surenos Out There In The Streets And In The Pintas, County Or Where Ever There At.stay Up And Nothing But Southside Love.

lil riska

Best answers
k dats true u no k los guys frm. these day don't take yur luv. instead they just let it go n dat makes a grls hrt. 2 brak n peices y le sale una lagrema d creastal

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Serio Keep That Head Up Locos, The Homie Bullet Doing Life, And All The Others That Have Fallen, Well Miss U.
Big Sur Side Rifa Mothafuckers!!!

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
SI TAN PANDILLEROS SON PORQ ESTAN AKI???? VAYAN A PELIARSE EN LAS CALLES Q NO?????????[hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu]

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
THIS THREAD WASNT DEDICATED FOR ALL OF U WHO HATE. SO WHY R U HERE? WHY DO U HAVE 2 HATE? CHALES. AND 2 ANSWER UR QUESTIONS IM NOT HERE 24/7 UNLIKE OTHERS WHO DONT HAVE LIVES. I SHOW UP EVERYNOW AND THEN. AND 2 FINISH IT OFF TSK WHATEVERS UR NOT WORTH TYPING ABOUT ANY MORE

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
THIS THREAD WASNT DEDICATED FOR ALL OF U WHO HATE. SO WHY R U HERE? WHY DO U HAVE 2 HATE? CHALES. AND 2 ANSWER UR QUESTIONS IM NOT HERE 24/7 UNLIKE OTHERS WHO DONT HAVE LIVES. I SHOW UP EVERYNOW AND THEN. AND 2 FINISH IT OFF TSK WHATEVERS UR NOT WORTH TYPING ABOUT ANY MORE

HATE????? YO NO ODIO A NADIE I MEAN ES TU VIDA Y SI ERES FELIZ ASI POS SIGUE ASI A MI NI ME VA NI ME VIENE AHHH Y SI I DONT HAVE VIDA OUTSIDE DE LA COMPUTER :D SO POR ESO CASI SIEMPRE ESTOY AKI :p Y PARA Q SE DEDICO ESTE THREAD??? PARA EL 13 ORALES PUES [violent] :D
PEACE OUT MIJO [wavey]

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers

lol this whole forum wasnt dedicated for all yall to e-bang so why are you here? and hate? damn hate! look at yourselvs for once

crusher_13

Best answers
I aint talkin to you homes i'm talkin to the only fuckin mayate that you see up in this modafucker.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad