• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Suicide

El Goofy

Best answers
I've said this before, but before i go, oh and please trust i won't be back, I don't intend on living my fucked up life, I mean my mom is sick, i can't see her, she won't talk to me becuz of some reasons, my dad left us, i done the most wickedest sins, i can't live, suicide is not easy, but it's the only way out! I just thought that it would be good to make peace with all you who disliked me, Sordo, Camba, Dom, Ghost, Lavos, Doe, Joe, Hazer, Buttercup, Asesino, everybody especially Joe though, remeber if you don't confess, you'll wind up like me, You never took my faith, i just knew you were in my same shoes, and i wanted you to feel guilty and confess, so you could change, please help Doe do better, he'd be great in the Cong., I'm sorry to both of you, I won't see you anywhere, I won't get a second chance, but just do what's necesary, sorry for interupting your forum, i'm off, and no i'm not gonna stab myself, poison is less painful, bye not BP, but all of you, it must be weird to be talking to someone who is about to suicide, but...

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Oh my gosh whatever you do don't take your life away. That's a sin.

What in the world did you guys do to him to make him think like that? :mad:

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shut up fool i know the feeling on cristmass i took the masive amount of steriod i could posabley inject i tried to hit the vien i did and i was drunk ass fuck i didn't feel anything other than i wanted to live for some reason i felt i went into a black i felt i couldn't move i felt a voice talk to me my heart raced i felt it was going to explode i was like what is this the voice sead i brought you hear and all you have done is hurt and damage people i told the voice i wont do it for some reason i felt it was god and i put this on my mom i couldnt move it was dark as fuck but i new this shit wasn't normal i felt as if i had to plead for a second chance and i woke up like in a mean swet i walked into the kitchen i was like what the fuck was that all about but i was shure that was some thing almost unexplanable and to this day i nevor believed in god and still dont but that dream was so fucken real i felt it so mother fucken much i was like real. Well dude dont do it fuck it if you gay it's the way it is if you have sexual feling for dudes that is your life nothing rong with it if you feel down ride it out you will be okay i am suicide dont come to mind any more but i will tell you this i feel down all the time and some times i feel like i am on top of the world.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
I've said this before, but before i go, oh and please trust i won't be back, I don't intend on living my fucked up life, I mean my mom is sick, i can't see her, she won't talk to me becuz of some reasons, my dad left us, i done the most wickedest sins, i can't live, suicide is not easy, but it's the only way out! I just thought that it would be good to make peace with all you who disliked me, Sordo, Camba, Dom, Ghost, Lavos, Doe, Joe, Hazer, Buttercup, Asesino, everybody especially Joe though, remeber if you don't confess, you'll wind up like me, You never took my faith, i just knew you were in my same shoes, and i wanted you to feel guilty and confess, so you could change, please help Doe do better, he'd be great in the Cong., I'm sorry to both of you, I won't see you anywhere, I won't get a second chance, but just do what's necesary, sorry for interupting your forum, i'm off, and no i'm not gonna stab myself, poison is less painful, bye not BP, but all of you, it must be weird to be talking to someone who is about to suicide, but...
im sure you browsin around...so read this...aprecio lo que dejiste...i lo e tenido SIEMPRE en mente...i Doe y Yo vamos a seguir adelante..primeramente Dios...se firme, aguante, sigue adelante..no te dejes caer mas hondo...1love

OLDIES

Best answers
so you see im gonna find the highest bridge in town...and leap right over the side...and tommorrow morning ooh in the paper they'll say a fool commited suicide...........suicide by gene chandler

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
suicide.gif

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad