• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Ten Dollars R Ten Dollars

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this old ccouple went to a fair the man notices that ther is an airplane ride so he tell his wife..oye mija i want get on that ride>>> she tells him no..you cant beacuse that ride costs 10 dollaras and ten dollars are ten dollars...ok mija... next year comes the fair is here >>><< the old man say mija please i want get on that ride i am getting to old <><>no ,, you cant, it costs 10 dollars and 10 are 10 dollars><> ok mija>> so here comes the next year<><> the old man say come on mija please i want to get on the ride..no.no ten dollars are ten dollars... but the pilot of the plane has been hering this couple for the last three years ,,, so he tells them ok i will give you both the ride with only one condition that i dont want to hear a sound while i am driving the plane.. if i hear a sound from any of you two i will charge the ten dollars,,,,the old coulple agrees and get son the plan( the pilot takes off like a mofo spines in mid air turns..upside down inside out up and under you name it it was one sickass ride.. finally after one hell of a ride.. the pilot says well i am keeping my promise i did not here a sound from you two.... so no charge....in this the old viejito says<><> well..you see mr pilot i was going to say something when my wife flew out the window .,<> but ten dollars are ten dollars..........
[violent] fucku

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad