• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

That was very messed up for someone to do to bp-brown pride !!!!

HAPPY777

Best answers
WELL ME AS WELL AS OTHERS WERE VERY UPSET THAT SOMEONE WOULD GIVE BP-BROWN PRIDE A VIRUS ! THIS SITE IS GREAT SO DANG LOOK IF YOU GET BANDED IT IS YOUR FAULT ! IF YOU ARE FULL OF ANGER ETC DONT TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS DANG ! MOST OF US HAD TO START OVER ! NOW I AM ALL FOR STARTING OVER BUT COME ON BE AN ADULT DONT DO MESSED UP STUFF ESPECIALLY TO THE INNOCENT !!!!! :mad:

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
backwardgImage1.jpg

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WELL ME AS WELL AS OTHERS WERE VERY UPSET THAT SOMEONE WOULD GIVE BP-BROWN PRIDE A VIRUS ! THIS SITE IS GREAT SO DANG LOOK IF YOU GET BANDED IT IS YOUR FAULT ! IF YOU ARE FULL OF ANGER ETC DONT TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS DANG ! MOST OF US HAD TO START OVER ! NOW I AM ALL FOR STARTING OVER BUT COME ON BE AN ADULT DONT DO MESSED UP STUFF ESPECIALLY TO THE INNOCENT !!!!! :mad:

It is sad . I just started posting here after a employee told me about it ,after the fact . But when forums are not fair people do take revenge

kathy

Best answers
thats mean .but i have seen this on another site .did they catch the person ?

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the other site from illrapmusic. com were foolish enough to do a stupid shit like that but however we as well can be grown ups and start over and do what we can to originate this to a new begining and make new friends while trying to find our old friends...........however from those people that were caught im not sure but i know that the people that were also on this forum did indeed as well help set a virus in here and some of the members here know who it was so im guessing that hazar is more like precautious and taking precautions of what happens on this site

Judica

Best answers
Need more hackers to counter-hack the other site. Nothing destructive since we have more class ... just a 'lil taste of their own medicine.[Angel]

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad