• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

The Most Horrible Thing Happend To Me Today.......!!!1

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aaa lol i did the wrong....thing i qaoted myself instead of editing dumb me........lol

the_mexakin_500

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow thas crazy i were bout to call you babe..................yeah beto wouldnt be to happy bout that......................:eek: my bad.........lol............pero simon i wasnt mad i were just talkin.......lol.................por eso le dije que lo tomara como sea cuz i wernt sayin it in a bad way or mad or nothin i were just sayin..........lol......:D
..im in shock :eek: you call me baby ?? or thinking about it :eek: :eek:

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
..im in shock :eek: you call me baby ?? or thinking about it :eek: :eek:
na i said i were about to........pero i didnt............cuz i were thinkin in Beto is why...............pero i dont wants to call em cuz he might be asleep y no lo queiro despertar he need his sleep..............yep yep...........you know what imma call em right now.....aver que onda.......mejor si i miss him...........:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
we're gonna paint it black cherry ****lic..........lol....................fuck yeah.........es gonna take 3 months to fix it all...................but es gonna be worth it though.....neta que si.......:D

Best answers
Its tru most females kant drive bt its cuz we get nerves to easily n tas y we panic n get da pedelas confused. Tas y if i dnt need to i wont drive. Id much rather have someone else worry bout watchin da road. Ey bt i hope ur ok. A crash can not only hurt ur body bt tambein emotinally n it really suxs. Bt i hope ur ok..

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Its tru most females kant drive bt its cuz we get nerves to easily n tas y we panic n get da pedelas confused. Tas y if i dnt need to i wont drive. Id much rather have someone else worry bout watchin da road. Ey bt i hope ur ok. A crash can not only hurt ur body bt tambein emotinally n it really suxs. Bt i hope ur ok..

she's sound and safe...ill let her know of ur concern...:D :D....and 4rm what i hear...she's a real good driver...:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i gues so i heard.....pero simon.............and yeah thanx.....im good nothin to be concerned bout..........i drive better while under the influince lol i drive more carefull LMFAO..........no jk..........lol............and na imma be great internally ((emotionally)) i have a way of jumpin back to where i was in a heart beat............:D like i say theres nothin to be affraid of unless it really does kill ya........:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
HAVENT TALKED T0 Y0U EN UN CHiNG0 ANA..H0W U BEEN.?PER0 ANYWAYS ARE Y0U 0K TH0UGH...??
yeah long time no tak como has estado........and yeah simon i'm ok.....never been better es only a lil bump in da road....of life........i'll get back up......waite im already back up.......:D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad