• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

The Worst PAIN You Have Ever Felt?

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
That's true..that's true. It's a pain living life evryday. Look I gotta go so peace out and talk to you laterz. It was nice talking to you and goodnight.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's how I feel. Only I didn't get cheated on....I lost my gurl in a car accident and it turned out she was preganet with my kid....life sucks and I don't think I could love no other like Ale

i'm so sorry about that adam:(

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Im guessing losing a love one is the worst pain for everyone. Thanks Veronica, but don't be sorry.

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's the problem.....it's hard to forget when practiclly everything reminds me about that certain person, but I do try to forget.

yeah i know how u feel pero no te encierres en tu dolor
if u need 2 talk then talk
if u need 2 cry then cry
no trates de dejar todo en tu cabeza cause es lo peor to do

Roster

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's how I feel. Only I didn't get cheated on....I lost my gurl in a car accident and it turned out she was preganet with my kid....life sucks and I don't think I could love no other like Ale
yo adam i know it be hard fo you, but member what i told you at school. just foget bout it..she knows you loved her very much.

my worst pain would be when my uncle died when i was a young boy.

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah i know how u feel pero no te encierres en tu dolor
if u need 2 talk then talk
if u need 2 cry then cry
no trates de dejar todo en tu cabeza cause es lo peor to do
You know what I do cry. I cry myself to sleep at night. I talk about it when I feel I need to get out everything I feel, but at times I just need to hold it in because I feel as if theres no one to hear me out.

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yo adam i know it be hard fo you, but member what i told you at school. just foget bout it..she knows you loved her very much.

my worst pain would be when my uncle died when i was a young boy.
Well I feel as if she didn't know. Plus Erik you know it's hard for me to forget this. I loved her and that day the last words where I don't fuckin care if you leave. You think it's easy for me to hear those words go through my head. Well it's not. I fuckin wish that day we didn't fight, I fuckin wish I told her I loved her and that I went with her to that fuckin party. I wish so many things.

Roster

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well I feel as if she didn't know. Plus Erik you know it's hard for me to forget this. I loved her and that day the last words where I don't fuckin care if you leave. You think it's easy for me to hear those words go through my head. Well it's not. I fuckin wish that day we didn't fight, I fuckin wish I told her I loved her and that I went with her to that fuckin party. I wish so many things.
i know you do, but quit blamin yoself foul. shit she knows you didn't mean it. fuck you don't know how much i want to punch yo face. yo lucky i aint over there right now.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sorry to hear all this man...it hurts me so i can't even imagine what pain you is ging through...i'm sorry adam...everything happens for a reason mijo....you gotta remember that...god set up a plan for you and her...and thats just the way it happened....you'll learn so much from this experience later on mijo.....please just keep ya head up and don't bring yourself down....please take care adam

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
seeing........my cuzin dead....& my brother almost dying...on the news..............was the worst feeling of em all........:(

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
sorry to hear all this man...it hurts me so i can't even imagine what pain you is ging through...i'm sorry adam...everything happens for a reason mijo....you gotta remember that...god set up a plan for you and her...and thats just the way it happened....you'll learn so much from this experience later on mijo.....please just keep ya head up and don't bring yourself down....please take care adam
I'll try.

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i know you do, but quit blamin yoself foul. shit she knows you didn't mean it. fuck you don't know how much i want to punch yo face. yo lucky i aint over there right now.
punch me then.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad