• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

To The Ladies?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I Got A Question To The Ladies Say U Used To Go Out Wit A Boi And He Broke Up Wit U An He Got Another Gurl Te Daria Celos Pero Tambien If U Had Sumebody But Would U Still Be Jelous?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Ami Si I Used To Go Out Wit This Boi And He Broke Up Wit Me And I Still Get Jelous When I See Him Wit Her...

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ami Si I Used To Go Out Wit This Boi And He Broke Up Wit Me And I Still Get Jelous When I See Him Wit Her...
PS ESO SIGNIFICA Q U STILL LOVE HIM
PERO NO LE DEMUESTRES Q LO KIERES PORK CREEME ENTRE MAS LES DEMUESTRAS Q LOS KIERES MAS MAL TE TRATAN SO ACTUA COMO SI NO TE IMPORTARA

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Si Gurl Thankx For El Consejo Im Still In Love Wit Him...last Time Que Lo Mire Gurl El Estava Con Su Novia Pero Luckly I Was Wit My Homeboi And I Told Him Que Me Abrazara Like We Was Together...y El Se Le Quedava Mirando A Mi Homeboi Wut U Think That Wus?

Best answers
yea a mi si me daria celos
porque bueno pues depende cuanto lo quieras y si lo quieras mucho pues si me daria celos

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well maybe if I really loved him pero depende de que bonita estuviera la chava u know y como sea ella

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
I Got A Question To The Ladies Say U Used To Go Out Wit A Boi And He Broke Up Wit U An He Got Another Gurl Te Daria Celos Pero Tambien If U Had Sumebody But Would U Still Be Jelous?

Pues al principio si, pero cuando paso el tiempo, me olvidava de el, y mis homegurlz me decian que lo olvidara, y lo olvide. Y pues si tienes un vato, den be happy wit him.

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if u really loved him then i say yeah its understandable that ull feel jelous. it takes time to get over someone u really love!!!
well thats wat i think

3SA MOR3NITA

Best answers
This Is Happening To Me Right Now..yea Si Me Pongo Celosa...pero I Try Not To Show It You Know...you Just Gotta Move On Some Point In Life...things Happen For A Reason..so Just Dont Let Him See That He's Gettin To You..just Act Like It Dont Bother You..

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
unless ofcourse it just be an obsession you might feel jelous but you just not might love him like you thought......just jelousy that he has another girl.............especially si estas sola y no tienes a nadie get what i mean............

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad