• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Tourist drug demand is bringing cartel violence to Mexico’s most popular resorts

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
washingtonpost.com did a news story about Western Drug demand fueling the drug trade in Cancun and many other popular destinations in Mexico. This is not new, this has been pointed out many times, but folks think it's just now true because western newspapers did a story about it. Remember that next time a local Mexican tells you what's really going on.

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers

Eric

Best answers
I don't understand how it took them so long to admit this. Everyone knew this was going on for years, many Mexicans even complained about it for years.

AMY

Best answers
I hope they can get it under control. I remember being able to go every year without having to worry about crime. it was also much more fun when it wasn't as popular.

LETYM

Best answers
many tourist think buying drugs in mexico is like going to MacDonalds and buying a happy meal. Most of the male backpackers always reek of pot smell, and don't get me started with the ravers.

maria

Best answers
many tourist think buying drugs in mexico is like going to MacDonalds and buying a happy meal. Most of the male backpackers always reek of pot smell, and don't get me started with the ravers.

One of the biggest problems in Mexico is that most tourists believe they are free to do anything while on vacation, including drugs. its the audacity for me.

Best answers
Mexico really needs to get stricter with the drug tourists. those places used to be a Sancturary to get away from all the mess going on in other parts of Mexico.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad