• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

True Life; The Goofy Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it is better to be a fool than to open ur mouth and remove all doubt says:
goofy sent me an email all cryin again
ThatEseSordo?o; No Ve Y No Escucha. says:
lol what did it say
Look Doe, I'm sorry, i just don't have a life outside of BP, i really don't, i stopped going to meetings, i stopped studyin, my mom is sick with TB, my dad left my mom, i have nothing better to do, you used to be cool with me, you used to say i was tight, now you say i suck, and i understand, i just wish hazer would give me a second chance, but everytime i try, he bans me, that's why i do this, an
i am emotional, i'm bipolar i really am, i get girly, i know, i change moods, i'm psycho, but all that makes me happy is being able to post like you do, please consider it, i really mean no harm to this forum, that's why i don't leave, Sorry for everything i've said.....
why is he tellin me this
o.o
AAAAAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFGFFGGGFGF

El Goofy

Best answers
Ok yeah it's true, while you at it, i also have depression, if BP wonders if this is real or not, yeah i sent it to Doe, thinking he'd have some consideration, anyways yeah it is true, i know it's my fault for messing with you guys, and i'm emotional or emo, yeah OK, you wanna laugh and say I am taking this to serious, it's cool, you do the same, otherwise you wouldn't even mind about what i say, but you bitch about it, and report it, and ban me, you must also take as serious as i do, anyway, this hurts! I trusted doe and instead he does this! I shouldn't even post this, but you won't hear from me no more, i have nothing to live for, i lost it all, i don't the worst things imaginable, i can't be forgiven, i rather suicide, in fact that's what i should do, yeah i will!

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
goofy sent me an email all cryin again
lol what did it say
Look Doe, I'm sorry, i just don't have a life outside of BP, i really don't, i stopped going to meetings, i stopped studyin, my mom is sick with TB, my dad left my mom, i have nothing better to do, you used to be cool with me, you used to say i was tight, now you say i suck, and i understand, i just wish hazer would give me a second chance, but everytime i try, he bans me, that's why i do this, an
i am emotional, i'm bipolar i really am, i get girly, i know, i change moods, i'm psycho, but all that makes me happy is being able to post like you do, please consider it, i really mean no harm to this forum, that's why i don't leave, Sorry for everything i've said.....
why is he tellin me this
o.o
AAAAAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFGFFGGGFGF
those parts was killin me inside lol [lmao]

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ok yeah it's true, while you at it, i also have depression, if BP wonders if this is real or not, yeah i sent it to Doe, thinking he'd have some consideration, anyways yeah it is true, i know it's my fault for messing with you guys, and i'm emotional or emo, yeah OK, you wanna laugh and say I am taking this to serious, it's cool, you do the same, otherwise you wouldn't even mind about what i say, but you bitch about it, and report it, and ban me, you must also take as serious as i do, anyway, this hurts! I trusted doe and instead he does this! I shouldn't even post this, but you won't hear from me no more, i have nothing to live for, i lost it all, i don't the worst things imaginable, i can't be forgiven, i rather suicide, in fact that's what i should do, yeah i will!
cut horizontally and vertically just to be sure ok lol

It's Sordo.

Legendary Poster
Best answers

omffffffffffffgggggggggggggggg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHA AHA HA AHA HA HAHA LMAO WTFFFFFF THIS FOO CANT BE SUCH A BIG FLAMING VAGINA OMFGGGGGG

AND TO MAKE 1 THING CLEAR, I HAVE NEVER REPORTED U, THUS WHY I ALWAYS JUST BLOCKED U, DONT GET SHIT TWISTED, PUSSY

AHAHAHAH OMFG

Hazer

Best answers
omffffffffffffgggggggggggggggg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHA AHA HA AHA HA HAHA LMAO WTFFFFFF THIS FOO CANT BE SUCH A BIG FLAMING VAGINA OMFGGGGGG

omg :D

Asesino

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Stop making your gay posts and kill yourself already fool

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Oh my goshness, I don't know if to laugh or if to feel pity for him.

You guys are like the brown pride bullies. lol.

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
Oh my goshness, I don't know if to laugh or if to feel pity for him.

You guys are like the brown pride bullies. lol.
AGREED, SORDO te pasas! I know he can be randy at times and flame and be a jerk pero in all fairness some shit just needs to be on the dl.:(

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam that sucked up......watch tomorrow its going to say "a kid hangs himself due to racist site"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad