• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Uncommon unique names????

Brown3y3z

Best answers
What are some uncommon unique names for a boy or girl that catch your attention???

I just wanna hear some that are out there u know

Highspeed

Best answers
I have a friend named Darisela, I think she's the only female in history to have that name haha and I've always loved it.

just_dannie

Best answers
My oldest son's name is Jai (Jie) and I named my youngest daughter Jeili (Haylee) .. lil different anyway ..

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes, ulisseess , talia, alia, blue, zac, conrad i got busted in jr high my cuz happy meal told the proctor that chupa me verga ment good morning lolz true she came the next day bust me my cuzzin n conrad she asked our names we told her n conrad sead conrad she was NOT YOUR GANG NAME lolz truth is his real name was conrad lolz man i was bad... A.C. for a long ass tyme

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ow she told the principle in the morning in a meeting chupa me verga owww we were in deep shit lolz

Brown3y3z

Best answers
yes, ulisseess , talia, alia, blue, zac, conrad i got busted in jr high my cuz happy meal told the proctor that chupa me verga ment good morning lolz true she came the next day bust me my cuzzin n conrad she asked our names we told her n conrad sead conrad she was NOT YOUR GANG NAME lolz truth is his real name was conrad lolz man i was bad... A.C. for a long ass tyme

ow she told the principle in the morning in a meeting chupa me verga owww we were in deep shit lolz

LMAO dam thats sum funny shit

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad