• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

[[ W0rth Waiting For.???]]

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
~*WELL 0KAY.. PUT Y0URSELF IN DIS SITUATI0N F0R A MINUTE..!!!*~

0KAY.. DERES DIS PERS0N Y0U REALLY LIKE.. & N0W ACTUALLY L0VE..!
& U THINK HE FEELS DA SAME WAY T00.. DA 0NLY LIL PR0BLEMITA HERE IS DAT HE'S N0T SINGLE.. !!:( Y0U GUYS ARE REALLY REALLY G00D
AMIG0S.. & TRUST EACH 0THER.. Y0U KN0W Y0U L0VE HIM & Y0UR
CR0SSING DEM FINGERS H0PING DEEP D0WN INSIDE HE FEELS DA SAME WAY.. PER0 HE'S IN DAT RELATI0NSHIP.. Y0U KN0W Y0U WANT DEM HAPPY BUT DEN Y0U WANT T0 B HAPPY WITH HIM T00....!!!
WUT WULD U D0..??? WAIT..T0 SEE IF IT'S G0NNA B.. 0R JUST M0VE 0N & LET HIM B HAPPY WITH DA GURL HE'S WITH...????

IS HE REALLY W0RTH WAITING F0R...?????:confused:

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Traca wouldn't...most relationships end in failure anyhow, you know? I'd "wait" like by not just begging for a bf...but if some other dude came along that you were feeling, then take him...cuz you dont knows what going to go down with this vato and ruka...

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Traca wouldn't...most relationships end in failure anyhow, you know? I'd "wait" like by not just begging for a bf...but if some other dude came along that you were feeling, then take him...cuz you dont knows what going to go down with this vato and ruka...

S0 Y0UR TELLING ME T0 WAIT 0R N0T..???
S0 IF I MEET SUM0NE ELSE DAT IM FEELING.. I SHULD JUST G0 WITH HIM...??? HMMMMM'Sz... IDK..!!! :( :confused:

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
S0 Y0UR TELLING ME T0 WAIT 0R N0T..???
S0 IF I MEET SUM0NE ELSE DAT IM FEELING.. I SHULD JUST G0 WITH HIM...??? HMMMMM'Sz... IDK..!!! :( :confused:

Yea, pretty much..I mean, don't go on a super bf hunt and just grab any vato (you shouldn't do that anyhow), but if you meet some one you like..then engancha...I wouldn't turn away a sure thing for a very maybe possible thing...

lilshadowx3

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i say you wait cause you n never know whts going on with his relationship you know never so not wait but if what ever happens happens cause i know that guy would wana have someone like you dont know

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea, pretty much..I mean, don't go on a super bf hunt and just grab any vato (you shouldn't do that anyhow), but if you meet some one you like..then engancha...I wouldn't turn away a sure thing for a very maybe possible thing...

HMMMM'Sz...!!!! IDK.. ITS HARD....!!! WE'LL SEE WUT HAPPENES..!!

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i say you wait cause you n never know whts going on with his relationship you know never so not wait but if what ever happens happens cause i know that guy would wana have someone like you dont know

well i am waiting.. n patiently too.. i knw.. alot of things can happen..
pero.. i dont wanna look dumb.. & b da one waitin.. & wut if.. later dey end up together y la tonta soy yo for waiting...!!!???!!!!
hmmmm's idk.. i'd b willing to wait.. my whole life doe..!! lol'
(hmmm maybe..!!!)

ESA BABY GURL

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Think U Should Wait For Dat Person Cause U Nv Know What Going To Happen If U Really Lk Dat Person R Love Dat Person Lk U Say Den Wait For Him Den It Gonna Hurt Alot

lilshadowx3

Legendary Poster
Best answers
see wait lol dont knw nina but all i can say that later on youll be happy with or with out him hopefully its with him cause you never know he might have fealings for you toooooo loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
see wait lol dont knw nina but all i can say that later on youll be happy with or with out him hopefully its with him cause you never know he might have fealings for you toooooo loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMMM.. IDK.. AVECES I THINK HE DOES.. BUT DEN AT TIMES I THINK HE DOESNT.. & SUMTIMES I THINK HES CONFUSED...SO IDK.. AVER QUE PASA!! :confused: THANX FOR DA ADVICE LIL A & RICARDO..!! :)

lilshadowx3

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if hes confused then take it off and maybe lol lol jk jk about that but no hopefully it will all work out with you and your friend

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
HMMMM.. IDK.. AVECES I THINK HE DOES.. BUT DEN AT TIMES I THINK HE DOESNT.. & SUMTIMES I THINK HES CONFUSED...SO IDK.. AVER QUE PASA!! :confused: THANX FOR DA ADVICE LIL A & RICARDO..!! :)

No luv for traca? lawl ;)

I just cant see waiting. If he was mega-feeling you, he'd drop his esa for u...

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
No luv for traca? lawl ;)

I just cant see waiting. If he was mega-feeling you, he'd drop his esa for u...

OOOOHHH QUE MENSA..!! THANk YOU'S FOR DA ADVICE TRACA..!!!
HMMM NO WAITING..???? YEAH I THOUGHT OF DAT TOO....PERO I GUESS IF HES WITH HER ITS CUZ HE HAS LOVE FOR HER.. DUH'Sz.. BUT IDK.. !!
ILL JUST KEEP HOPING.. & CROSSING MA LIL FINGERS..!!!!:eek:

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The Question Is Do You Think Is Worth The Wait???

MY LIL HEART TELLS ME YES... BUT THEN I THINK AGAIN.. & W0NDER WUT TRACA IS SAYING.. IF HE L0VED ME BACC.. HE WULDNT BE WITH HER N0 M0RE..!! PER0 DA 0NLY THING DERE IS T0 D0 IS WAIT.. AVER QUE PASA..IF ITS N0T MENT T0 B.. DEN 0HH WELL'S I GUESS.. I TRIED..!!:)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad