• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wAt dO YaH LoOk fO?

laura08

Best answers
hEy yAh wAtS dA DeAl wElL i wANnA kNo wHaT gUyz lOok In A gUrH iNSIdE oUt liKe Da wAy dEy ArE N DA wAy DEy lOoK n Dat gOeS Fo YaH fEMaLEz 2 ...................................:confused:

laura08

Best answers
WELL TO ANSWER MUAH OWN QUESTION N A GUY I NEED A SWEET , NICE , NICCA YAH KNO KNOWZ HOW TO BE DOWN FO A FEMALE CUZZ IMA DOWN ASS FEMALE WEN IT CUMZ TO MUAH MAN ON DEY WAY DEY LOOK I HAVE NO PREFERENCE BUT IF I DID LIKE HAD TO PIK ON LOOKZ DEY HAVE TO BE TALLER DEN ME NOT SKINNY BUT NOT LIKE REAL BIG YAH KNO CHUNKY DEY HAVE TO KNO HOW TO DRESS N DEY HAVE TO HAVE A CUTE BABII FACE

laura08

Best answers
people have different opinions yah kno not everybodii da same sum pplz are attracted to other shyt

mixedmatt

Best answers
hEy yAh wAtS dA DeAl wElL i wANnA kNo wHaT gUyz lOok In A gUrH iNSIdE oUt liKe Da wAy dEy ArE N DA wAy DEy lOoK n Dat gOeS Fo YaH fEMaLEz 2 ...................................:confused:

me personally..

A gal wit ur good looks. Good personality nd one who understands me nd cares for me as much as i do for her.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
all guys want a girl like veronica, the rest of u girls aint got shit on her one love

Damn shifty just diss all the other gurls den...lol ...u good tho ...

AS 4 ME>>
i wanna nicca thats funny and truthful.. he got to be down and understanding,has to have his mind set rite. be taller then me....but mostly funny, cause i love 2 laf..i have to be able to be myshelf around him...CANT BE FAKE !!!!!

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
can i ask yall a question (well the 1's that do this) y do yall say nicca or nikka,ni99a,ect i mean we all know what yall trying 2 say y dont u just say it me entiende sbueno pues i was just curious about that

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yup yup

Damn shifty just diss all the other gurls den...lol ...u good tho ...

AS 4 ME>>
i wanna nicca thats funny and truthful.. he got to be down and understanding,has to have his mind set rite. be taller then me....but mostly funny, cause i love 2 laf..i have to be able to be myshelf around him...CANT BE FAKE !!!!!

^^thats right.....i have to laugh too......

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
true true......

people have different opinions yah kno not everybodii da same sum pplz are attracted to other shyt

yeah people have different opinions so don't talk for everybody else bubu....lol...damn, you're embarrassing me!...lol...jk.....

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad