• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Wat should i do?

hotmexi1018

Best answers
ma friend was going out wit dis guy named garrett she told me to add him as a friend on myspace so i did nd we started to tlk nd knowin eachother nd after 3 months of knowing him i started to have feelings for him nd he started to have feelings for me..he told me tht he was gunna break up wit his gf bc he didnt have anymore feelings for her nomo nd da gurl tht he wnted was me..da day they broke up he told me tht he Love me nd tht i was da most wonderful gurl he has ever met...we started to hang out go places toghether nd stuff like tht..ma friend which is his ex-gf didnt kno anything bout dis...he rlly doesnt care wat she thinks or says bout wats going on btw us but i do i feel like da most horrible friend ever bc she still has feelings for him nd he broke up wit her bc of me....he says he Love me alot nd tht he really wnts to be wit me but wen he says tht i dnt believe anything he says to me bc wen he does the next day i find out tht he has a new gf nd thts wat pisses me off da most da only thing his doin is gettin ma fucking hopes up...he also starts givin me all dis jelousy drama shit just bc i hang out wit ma guy friendz..i cnt take it anymore i do Love him alot but he just needs to stop playin his lil stupid games on me nd to be honest...Wat do u guys think i should do?!?!?!?

Giga311

Experienced Poster
Best answers
What goes around comes around.

i agree I agree so true but not usually so quick

you know what they say though? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Plus how you do that to your "friend"?

Jote

Best answers
its not your fault that you got feelings for him and it may be a lil messed up that you got wit him but love is love and also if that guy really has another gurl than you should just get up and leave and move on to somethin better

hotmexi1018

Best answers
its not your fault that you got feelings for him and it may be a lil messed up that you got wit him but love is love and also if that guy really has another gurl than you should just get up and leave and move on to somethin better

Yuh kno wat ur right imma leave his ass...nd i found out tht he broke up wit his gf bc he wated me back but i dont wnt to get hurt again so imma just move on nd leave him in da past as sumthing rlly special in ma life..theres sumone out there way better for me

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad