• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wat should i do???

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Por Favor Help!!!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( nlook ya'll i've been goin wit this one vato 4 3months his name is mario well i did somethin dat i regret doing i mean ok there was one night dat i went with a homegirl n her cuzin to the movies wit my brother ok c we was guna be like my bro n janet need 2 get 2gether n stuff well nah it didnt happen like dat.. instead her cuzin like liked me jus dat night ''supposly'' well we was walkin down the stairs in the movies n i grabbed him n said wait but then i was like nevermind so then he was like nah come here so he gives me a kiss n i was shoked but that night i was angry i mean angry:mad: wit my vato so i didnt care which is bad..but anyways we sat 2gether n kissed:( so ike 1 month or weeks later my man finds out n i try to deny it but it didnt work so i tould him the truth which was stupid!!:mad: n he was like nah its koo im used 2 being hurt n i was like nah baby i dnt want u 2 feel bad ni nada u know but he was like nah u know dnt worry i dnt worry about things like dat so i knew he was liein so like today i went 2 the mall wit my homegirls to look at things for my quince see if we can find anything we liked so i come home n i call him cuz he called me n he was like nah im goin to la bomba a mexican dance where we met n i was like why?? u know i wasnt trippin ni nada but he dont like me going to party's so why would he go..c wat im sayin n he was like nah girl u went a party n i was like no i didnt n he was like yes u did n he finally believed me i just wish he trusted me alot but he dnt.. he say he do but i dnt know if its true!! so how would i??? n well like his on probation so yea well nah he just like started trippin n said why cant i come to la bomba n u can go cheat on me huh??:mad: i was like im not cheatin on u.. u know i mean i dnt know he just lost it n he was like nah watever im goin to kik dat motherfukers'z ass watch!!! tryin to disrespect me n shit.:mad: :mad: n i was like no!!! cuz it aint worth it n.. n he was like i lub u marta n i will do anything for ya to be my girl i mean i would take my vida for ya n i waslike nah baby dnt say dat n i dont know wat 2 do now i mean yea its me n dat vato jose's fault i say the truth but i dnt know i dnt want 2 break up wit mario cuz i luv hm n shit!! i regret kissin wit jose really i would do anythin 2 go bk n never do dat u know so plz help me n be truthful tell me how it is??? thankz n alratos:( :(

Last edited:

SURRAT

Banned
Best answers
w-p

white power!yeah i said it u stoopid wetback what u and all mexicans should do is close your legs and stop making babies.we own u monkeys wat ever we say goes thats y ur wkn n fielsd 2day.U ugly hood rat mexican stop drawing ur brows and piling on make up lose weight stop dieg ur nappy hairs blonde trying to b us

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
white power!yeah i said it u stoopid wetback what u and all mexicans should do is close your legs and stop making babies.we own u monkeys wat ever we say goes thats y ur wkn n fielsd 2day.U ugly hood rat mexican stop drawing ur brows and piling on make up lose weight stop dieg ur nappy hairs blonde trying to b us

wtf!!!!!!fucku motherfuker who da hell ask u to say shit!!huh?? look first who u think u is comin in brownpride! when u is whit huh!! last time i looked it was BROWNPRIDE NOT FUKIN WHITEPRIDE!! BITCH FUK U!!fucku N U KNOW WAT SHUT THE FUK UP CUZ WHITE BITCHES LKE U ARE PUTAS!!! MEANIN BITCHES' SO DNT THINK U CAN COME UP IN HERE N SAY SHIT LIKE U SOMETHINGfucku

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
nah to tell you the truth i think you aint in love with your man cuz if you were you wouldnt have kissed jose in the first place no matter how angry you were with your man. but all i can say is if your sure you really like your vato and he dont trust you no more then try your hardest to get his trust back, its probably gonna be hard if hes really hurt.but if you love him then youll do it. i hope everything works out!!!

Good luck!!!:)

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea Well Thankz Mija We O.k. Now Gracias A Dios But I Mean He Knows Mi Very Well And His Hurt But He Say He Lub Me N Dat Even Though I Did Dat..he'll Always Lub Me For Who I Am So Yea We Happy!!!!!!1 Now Thankz Girly

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mario: marta we is koo now baby i love u baby! im ur hero memeber..

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i thinnk you should be completamente honesta wit your man and i think that if you really loved your man you would'n of kissed jose no importa que iagas estado enogada wit your man

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad