• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wHaT dO i dO???

Best answers
WhAt dO i dO aBoUt tHe sItUaTiOn i aM fAcInG nOw???

i gOiNg oUt wIT tHiS gUy aNd hE iS rEaLlY aWeSoMe hE iS eVeRyThInG i wAnT iN a gUy bUt i tHiNk i sTiLl hAvE fEeLiNgS fOr mY eX-vAtO pErO i dOnT kNoW wHaT tO dO?? aLl mIs aMiGoS y aMiGaS tElL mE dO yOu rEaLly lIkE hIm oR wHaT?? i dO!! wHeN i tHiNk aBoUt eVeRyThInG i sTiLl lOvE mI eX-vAtO pErO i aM wItH sOmEbOdY tHaT dOnT tReAt mE lIkE sHiT!! mI eX-vAtO tReAtEd mE lIke sHiT aLl tHE tImE aNd aCcUsEd mE oF sTuFf tHaT i dIdNt eVeN dO!! bUt nOw i mIsS hIm aLoT aNd nOw tHaT i aM wItH mI nEw vAtO iT sEeMs lIkE i tHiNk oF mI eX-vAtO mOrE!! i jUsT wAnT tHeSe fEeLiNgS tO gO aWaY fOr mI eX-vAtO!! aNd eVeRyBoDy aSkS mE wHy dOnT yOu lOoK aT hIm wHeN yOu aRe tOgEtHeR!! aNd wHy dO yOu nOt sMiLe wHeN hE hOlDs yOu oR wHeN yA hOlD hAnDs??? aRe yOu hApPy wItH hIm cAuSe iT dOnT lOok lIkE yOu lIkE hIm oR yOu aRe uNhApPy??? i dOnT kNoW wHaT tO dO???

cAn aNyOnE hElP mE oR aNyOnE wHo hAs aDvIcE fOr mE??? i wOuLd aPpReCiAtE iT mUnChOs gRaCiAs!!
lOvE aLwAyS *sUr13*pUpPeT*

Last edited by a moderator:

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
let me give you some advise my homegirl..i see you and ur vato..yall look so good togather and i know who u r talking about whem you say u have feeling for ur ex..fuck ur ex vato he aint shit and aint he going out with tiff, thats whats i hared, i had thins same problem kinda...stay with ur vato because if u loose him trust me it will suck, remember when me and miguel broke up i was hurting all because that tothface chick...u know who im talking about, i dont care ir u tell her..well i dont care if she told miguel its the fact the reason why, she told him beacause she wanted me and him to fight or brake up, not because he need to know, and i should of been the 1 to tell him..tell her i said thanks for tellinghim for me, even thought i was going to have to tell him 1 way or another...oh and tell her if she really loves russ to stop talking to gabe, because it looks like something is going on!!!and if people start saying shit about her and him always together, pues every1 sees it.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I came in here to give some advice, but it seems that wh!sper already said everything there was to say. So, like she said..you really should stay with the guy you're with right now. Even though you love your ex man..he isn't worth it. You stated that he treated you like shit, you shouldn't be with someone like that. Try giving the guy you're with a chance. Eventually you'll get over your ex and move on with your new boyfriend.

esmexoxox

Best answers
stay with ur vato girl if the other guy treated u like shit dont even look at him or anything .... so yea stay con tu vato

.:bLU?_EY?Z:.

Best answers
stay with ur dude u have now,,,,dont d stupid an go wid ur ex, HOW the fuk do u fall in love wid sumone that treats u like shit???????thoze are thA kind of niggaz that deserve to kiked to the curve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont hurt your boys heart!!!!!!!!cuz trust me u willl regret it later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad