• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What Do U Guys Think Bout Dis?????????? Nasty

linda424

Best answers
HOW NASTY DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS.. I JUST MOVED TO A NEW SCHOOL :eek: AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS TEACHER WAS HAVING SEX WITH STUDENT. HOW GROSS DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS?? THEY JUST LOCKED HIM UP.. NASTY HUH:eek:

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wow!!!
I don't see how teachers can do that. Definetly something I would never do!!!
I work with K to 8th grade and believe me, those 7 and 8 grade boys will be tryin to hit on me, but they are teenagers!!!
come on I am an adult and i would never mess with kids like that. It just doesn't make any sense, i mean, Are those people that desperate and so disgusting that all they can get is kids?
it just sounds crazy to me....

linda424

Best answers
Hey

YA ITS PRETTY NASTY AND U GUYS WANA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE HE WAS MARRIED AND HAD 2 KIDS AND HE LOST ALL THAT JUST FOR A WHITR GURL.. THAT?S PRETTY SAD FOR A TEACHER TO HAVE SEX WITH A STUDENT AND HIS 32 SHES 17?:eek: :eek:
:confused:

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What does this have to do with poetry?

Anyways, I wouldn't say it's nasty...shiit when I'm that old, and If I'm single, I wouldn't mind getting someone that age.. (well at least 18), he's a lucky guy, lmao...

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Thats Nasty And Perverted How Cn A Teacher Do That With A Student Yuk !!!!!!!!!!

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
if they love each other... then they should go for it right? I mean age is just a number right?

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that's just messed up...
how in the heck is a teacher be having sex with a student?
i think that is a bad role model and should not have the priviledge to work with kids
my opinion

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ha ha thats funny in a way how blind r the students maybe they wanna pass the class

~SSX3~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
every day stuff like that happens .. we live in 2007 .. 2008 gonna be worse !!

MZ_SHYON3

Best answers
shit thats pritty fukin sad nazty 2 shit thats some despret thing to do... i member last year my fukin history teacher did that shit 2 but she was a girl she was like fukin 32 messin around with some 17 year old i dont know how they fukin found out but they was sayin that the fukin janeter lady walked in on them when they where doin the nazty she got arrested and shit i was jus laughin the hole time cuz the bitch would tell girls in our fukin class its wrong 2 date older guys and look at wat the bitch pulls out lmao...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad