• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What Do U Think Of Getting A Tatto

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Omg I LOVE your sign Hyper503

Esa Baby gurl you should get a tatto like her sign...It's super CUTE!

Godruigez

Best answers
Just pierce your clit and get it over with. Anyone can get a tattoo. Better yet, pierce your taint. Be brave, pain only hurts when you're sober.

ggirl01

Best answers
Its stings alittle, but then you get use to it. I have one on my right hip. Think about what you really want...so you won't regret it later....its there for life.

ESA BABY GURL

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Its stings alittle, but then you get use to it. I have one on my right hip. Think about what you really want...so you won't regret it later....its there for life.
YA I KNOW DAT BUT IM THINKING OF PUTTING IT ON MA BACK .

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey lila.well its a toughie if you wanna get one be sure thats what you want... you know i got a grip of tattoos and i getting another one....it dont hurt well it kinda due depending were you getting it like on yo lower back it gonna hurt like a crazy mother fucker but it still worth it and in other places it wont hurt a thing.......just be sure its what you want and dont be scared the more scared you are the harder it gonna be

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey lila.well its a toughie if you wanna get one be sure thats what you want... you know i got a grip of tattoos and i getting another one....it dont hurt well it kinda due depending were you getting it like on yo lower back it gonna hurt like a crazy mother fucker but it still worth it and in other places it wont hurt a thing.......just be sure its what you want and dont be scared the more scared you are the harder it gonna be

isn't a tat on the lower back called a TRAMP STAMP? lol.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why would you ever want to take some ugly picture that you would probably never be caught dead hanging on your wall and grind it permanantly into your skin?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad