• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What should I do??

Best answers
What should i do with my situation???

i am with my new vato Alex and we always together i like that he likes me and he treats me wonderful he is such a sweet heart!! but.......................

i hate that he always wants to make-out with me and i tell him no and he still tries to kiss me and he tells me he loves me all the time but he doesnt know that much about me!! y a mi tambien no sabes muncho por ello! pero yo sabes that he dont have a favorite color he wears all colors. he dont represent anything anymore he used to be a sureno! he has a job! but see i dont know enough about him to start to love him you get what i am saying you catch my drift??? all he knows about me is that my favorite color is blue! i am Surena! i have 4 brothers and 2 sisters and my ex-vato is Victor thats it!! well anywho i need some on advice on my situation with mi new vato Alex i need advice from some guys tambien anyone can Private message me or post a comment please i appreciate it munchos

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
puppet? why would you be named after something that has a hand shoved up its ass?

Best answers
hey esa mira if you really like this vato talk to him
especially if you want a serious relationship with him
and if he really likes /"loves" you he should respond

ISA

Best answers
:eek: Sorry That You Have To Go Trough This But You Have To Let Your Vato Whats Up Cause He Can Read Minds. So Just Tell Him How You Feel And If He Really Wants To Be With You Than He Is Gonna Take It Slow. Dont Feel Bad All Girls Go Trough The Same S*** When A Vato Wants To Take It To Fast:eek:

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you ask me, I think that guy is just fucking around with you. He should be worried about you not breaking up with him because all the vato wants to do is make out with you, etc.. If you really like this guy, then try to talk to him about that. If he doesn't listen...pues mandalo a la chingada.

As for the whole "love" thing. Don't believe a word he says. Absolutely no one can love someone else if they don't even know shit about them. He telling lies, and you need to tell him something. He's either telling you this so that you can feel better about your relationship with him. He can't love you if he doesn't know nothing about you. He's all bullshit.

He's lying about "loving" you, just imagine what else me might be lying about. You need to check that puto. Good luck.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad