• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what should i do?

Best answers
man oky... look. i think that i like this boi, right . his name is Carlos. but the coldest part is that .... c... hes my brothers best friend!! and i just found out that he's about ta have a babi!!! but hes hella looks good!! so what should i do should i jus leave him alone or should i go after what i want?
hit me up
la vicio nina:confused:

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn i sure as hell cant help you with that cuz im in da same sitaution know what i mean ;)

Lati

Best answers
Run, Girl, Run and don't look back............

Run faster!!! Don't mess wit no dude that gotta baby mama unless you want some drama!

To top it off, what can he do for you? he bout to b payin' which mean the only thing you gettin is the bubble gum ring from the machine. hell, don't even think about supa sizin' dat meal cause you using up the baby formula money.

Hella fine or not....run

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
here I'll tell you what you want to hear... you should hook up with him, you, him, your brother, his babies momma, the baby, and maybe even a dog or 2 could all live together like the Brown Brady Bunch... it will be fun!!!

dating advice 101 for you girls...

do NOT start a relationship with...

1. a guy that just had a baby w/ another girl
2. a guy who is in and out of jail
3. a guy who deals drugs
4. a guy who is an adult (if you are a minor)
5. a guy who is a dropout/has no real job
6. a guy who... ah sh*t ya'll don't listen anyways.

Last edited:

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
here I'll tell you what you want to hear... you should hook up with him, you, him, your brother, his babies momma, the baby, and maybe even a dog or 2 could all live together like the Brown Brady Bunch... it will be fun!!!

dating advice 101 for you girls...

do NOT start a relationship with...

1. a guy that just had a baby w/ another girl
2. a guy who is in and out of jail
3. a guy who deals drugs
4. a guy who is an adult (if you are a minor)
5. a guy who is a dropout/has no real job
6. a guy who... ah sh*t ya'll don't listen anyways.

yeah anyway...we don't listen to you!!!!....just kidding....lol....but dayyyyum!!!....my realationship is fine so that dont' go for all girls...lol....:D :D :D

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah anyway...we don't listen to you!!!!....just kidding....lol....but dayyyyum!!!....my realationship is fine so that dont' go for all girls...lol....:D :D :D

you are the exception to the rule. come on now, you know that 9 out of 10 females here have no common sense when it comes to relationships.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey!!!!

you are the exception to the rule. come on now, you know that 9 out of 10 females here have no common sense when it comes to relationships.

lmao.....yeah so that mean that 10 out of 10 males have no common sense....lol....so yeah.....we're better:D ;) :p :p :p jk...my man has common sense...damn so its a tie....lol...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad