• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what should i do

Lil Shorty

Best answers
:mad: Well ppl i need help................well i was having a little arument with my bf when this bitch named ashily go in the way a told me lo get thr fuck out she go in my face n so i told here to not get in my face suddenly she started yelling at me not to gey in her face n suddenly i snapped n punched her in the face n we started fighting we didnt get n troble but shes telling every body that i went crying like a little bicth n that she kick my ass n dat really piss me off so i dont know if i should punch her in the face agin or just ignor her cuz shes saying shit about me just so dat we would fight agin WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!:mad:

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ignore her i mean in my opinion a don't give a shit about wat ppl think of me but thats just me :D

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
1. this is the poem section
2. instead of fighting you should use that time to work on your ESL homework.

La_Cholita

Best answers
Hey well all i have to agree wil lil lokita and vicki, because like they said i don't give a damn wat people say about me, and don't listen to her and just ignore her, and if she keeps on bothering you and bothering you, then that is where you could beat the shit out of her. aight then.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Like T said, this is the wrong place where you should of posted this thread.

Back to the topic, just ignore whatever she sais, if it's not true, then you shouldn't be making such a big deal out of it.

As long as you know what happened, it's all good.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad