• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

what to do?

Sickminded

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I dont like to fight with the girl either
if the girl gets into an arguement with you
admit defeat and buy her something expensive and be
her slave for a couple of days ya know
or at least thats what I belive

when a girl yells at you, ask her to calm down..she wants to keep yelling..tell her there will be no discussion. Air out concerns, problems....neither person in a relationship should NEVER have control over the other....
dont avoid arguments, they are opportunities to better one-another....
buying her something expensive is like getting a kid a toy when he/she is bad....they are going to expect it every time and should no way be used to sooth hard times...
flowers work and a lil special attention to small things (lets go to lunch, a walk, etc)....

where-ever your getting your perception about an ideal way to argue...is crap....

equality my friend....
oh.....and being nice to the parentals is always a put out that flame of anger:D

lAdReAmEr5150

Best answers
when a girl yells at you, ask her to calm down..she wants to keep yelling..tell her there will be no discussion. Air out concerns, problems....neither person in a relationship should NEVER have control over the other....
buying her something expensive is like getting a kid a toy when he/she is bad....they are going to expect it every time and should no way be used to sooth hard times...
flowers work and a lil special attention to small things (lets go to lunch, a walk, etc)....

where-ever your getting your perception about an ideal way to argue...is crap....

equality my friend....
oh.....and being nice to the parentals is always a put out that flame of anger:D

relationship vato lol that's cool you know wussup with the hynas

lAdReAmEr5150

Best answers

equality my friend....

relationship vato lol that's cool you know wussup with the hynas u coach ppl :D

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers

equality my friend....
ur a very deep creature lol

Sickminded

Experienced Poster
Best answers
relationship vato lol that's cool you know wussup with the hynas u coach ppl :D
no, i dont know whats up....i just analyze things......if i knew what was up, my status wouldnt be single....[lmao]............w/e..[Angel]
I keep it real......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

hollowzero

Best answers
yeah I WAS looking for a girl
but after my ex called me and did what she did
I dont know if I even want a girl after that shit happend

Sickminded

Experienced Poster
Best answers
you keep it real????

hmmm maybe thats why ur single lol j/k

well thats cool i guess so wuts up!
my point exactly. I dont need to place a facade of who i am to please anyone, if they dont like it, it does me no harm....:D
*sips monster and eats whole grain tuna sandwich while doing statistics hw*

||BRYCEYDA||

Best answers
have some self confidence....&& try to look good if you dont (im just saying) most girls like a guy with confidence 2ndly.....most people suck at SEX lol....&& fuck it...when ever you get that girl fuck the shit outta her believe me by that time....you'll be pleased who knows maybe even her ;) ahhh smart...

Sickminded

Experienced Poster
Best answers
true true
damn why does it hurt so much
you know what you need?..
a beer...sometimes you just gotta sit back..relax and have a brew....:D

life hurts.....love hurts.....this stupid keyboard hurts...

look at the glass half full...:D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad