• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

What?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm a guy and I date a lot. I get rejected a lot but I also have a different girlfriend or booty call every few months. I've had my heart crushed once or twice and done the same a few times. I still think about that One girl all the time. ANyways...

If you don't want to tell him just don't answer the phone and if he catches you say you are busy. Just do everything you can to stop communicating with him. He will eventually get the message. If you see him at a club or whatever and he says Hi just say Hi back but don't talk to him and walk away. Hanging out with another guy or your girl friend helps too. Silent treatment is also very effective.

I just hope he isn't one of those idiots who takes things very personal and ends up slashing your tires. Well good luck.

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lick his balls & ass,after he gets wat he wants, he'll leave satisfied, goodluck. :)

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck him BACK THE FUCK OFF is what i would tell him thats what i tell the gay fuckers hear in palm springs man they just dont take no for an answer n those chunkie hinas too once a girl called me from the gym my trainer hooked me up she just got back from onduras she was hot a year ago sent me fine ass fic of her ass n her boobs i was like helll ya wen i went to pic her up that chick put on some serious wait i mean serious like 5 time the picture she looked like a umpa lumpa no offence first she shouldnt have lide about how fine she was i went to her house she came out i thought that was her sister she got in i was like were is your friend or sister she like that s me i was like wen did u take those pics she like a month ago hell no HELL NO please step out of my ride n i flew to my trainer place n told him he like i aint seen her in a year well a years been unkind to her FUCKER they were straight rollen UM NO!!!!!!!!!! actualy this was a year ago

.:bLU?_EY?Z:.

Best answers
jUX TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP KUS IF U DONT HE GOIN TOTHINK U LIKE HIM BK N UR GUNA PUT UR SELF IN A SITUATION U DONT WANT TO BE IN!!!!!!!!!!!>>THE TRUTH HAS TO HURT HE'LL GET OVER IT<<!!!!!!!!!!!!

crybaby

Best answers
just be like sorry dude i have a men already or you can be like your just not my type or say im not looking to date noone rite now itll work fosho lmfao

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
fuck him BACK THE FUCK OFF is what i would tell him thats what i tell the gay fuckers hear in palm springs man they just dont take no for an answer n those chunkie hinas too once a girl called me from the gym my trainer hooked me up she just got back from onduras she was hot a year ago sent me fine ass fic of her ass n her boobs i was like helll ya wen i went to pic her up that chick put on some serious wait i mean serious like 5 time the picture she looked like a umpa lumpa no offence first she shouldnt have lide about how fine she was i went to her house she came out i thought that was her sister she got in i was like were is your friend or sister she like that s me i was like wen did u take those pics she like a month ago hell no HELL NO please step out of my ride n i flew to my trainer place n told him he like i aint seen her in a year well a years been unkind to her FUCKER they were straight rollen UM NO!!!!!!!!!! actualy this was a year ago
lmao!!

ale

Best answers
I have been on the same situation
and i now that is hard to just tell a guy to
back off when you don't want to hurt his feelings.

i didn't told him nothing i just starded to kindda
of ignored him little by little and then he noticed
that i didn't wanned to be around him and then
he just backed off and stopped tallking to me !!

Domented

Best answers
if he wont stopp then u need to b very firm eh n jus tell it like it is so he will leave u alone

( ^_^ )

Best answers
you're only hurting each other if you hook up with him when you don't feel mutual love for each other. both of you may be hurt if you tell him the truth but not telling the truth causes more harm towards both of you

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This thread was posted in March 2007 by a person who has not been active here in a couple of years or more.
We have only the best and brightest here on brown pride!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad