• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Whats Yhur Favorite Position????

Nadia

Best answers
I thought there was already a thread like this?!
Anywho, not going to be mean, like some insignificant assholes on here :cough:

1. Froggystyle
[ it's the same position as doggystyle but instead of being on your hands & knees your on your tummy. ]

2. Doggystyle
[ no need to explain that ]

3. Reverse Cowgirl
[ Being on top, back facing him. ]

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^yeah i tink there is anoda thread like diz
but oh well..

1.doggy style

2. missionary

..yummy ;D lol

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
My favorite position is Cowgirl. Let the woman ride my dick like a Pogo-stick.

es4800

Best answers
^^^ haha i know
wat position you talkin bout..bomb.! ha'

but i had never heard dat name.
haha naw its like when u get a female face down & her ass up & her elbows is kinda like tucked to her side & her hands is kinda like under her dats when dat ass is in da air then if u put her in like da corna so she CANT run dat shit is deadly fam! they be bout to break 4rom da "pipe" causin so much pressure & they cant run & dodge neitha so dats a + as well

Judge Judy

Best answers
haha naw its like when u get a female face down & her ass up & her elbows is kinda like tucked to her side & her hands is kinda like under her dats when dat ass is in da air then if u put her in like da corna so she CANT run dat shit is deadly fam! they be bout to break 4rom da "pipe" causin so much pressure & they cant run & dodge neitha so dats a + as well

You sir are a real sicko we don't want to hear about your prison rape sex! Disgusting!

Bryceyda

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Lmao, this thread is bomb..

- I like it doggy style but not that lame stuff I like it when he slaps my butt.
and I like to ride him reverse cowgirl, and the next best thing is when he put my legs over him and he pulls me up closer to him and it's nice.

:p

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad