• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

where did the group go???

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I Have All These Friend At Skool And We Use To All Hang Out, But Lately Me And One Of My Old Friend Aint Talkin Anymore And We Will Never Again, Cuz Sum Dumb Past Shit That Happened..well Lets Get Off That Subject..well All Our Group Broke Up..and I Think Its All My Fault..but I Really Dont Miss It But Sometime Ill Admit I Do..i Miss Hangin Out With My Other Friends But Not He One Im Not Going To Talk To Anymore...well Everyone Kinda Goes Their Own Way Now..but I Need Sum Advice To Try To Get It Back Together, Or Wanna Kno If Its Even Possible To Be In A Group With Two Friends Not Talkin To Eachother, But Goin To Be Hanging Out, But Not Talkin To Each Other..will That Be Hard.((ha That Chick Just Left My House, That Was Crazy,))well Anyways..its Liek This..i Want Our Group Together, But Is It Goin To Be Hard To Do That Wit Not Talkin To One Of Them...well I Hope U Guys Understand Wat Im Sayin.well Laters...hope U Can Help.

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
try to let some other friends to help you bring yall back together, like say you guys have to clean up something together as friends and you plan it or something whatver

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^even if there r 2 ppl in the group not going to talk to one another???

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad