• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

who knows???

LA_BABY_LOCS

Best answers
what you need help with?

its about mah man well mah homegurls told me dat he was just usin me to get sum ass n i guess its true cuz i went to see him tuesday nd he wanted to do it nd now hes tellin me que hes gunna disconnect his phone nd dat hes goin to wichita 4 6months nd den hes goin to mexico nd basically im askin u is dat if i should keep in touch or no??
cuz like i've actually tryed to 4get bout him but i cant its like mah homegurl says hes mah drug nd i cant even go one day without talkin to him but hes like da first guy i've actually fallen in love nd yeah can u help me???

h town chica

Best answers
its about mah man well mah homegurls told me dat he was just usin me to get sum ass n i guess its true cuz i went to see him tuesday nd he wanted to do it nd now hes tellin me que hes gunna disconnect his phone nd dat hes goin to wichita 4 6months nd den hes goin to mexico nd basically im askin u is dat if i should keep in touch or no??
cuz like i've actually tryed to 4get bout him but i cant its like mah homegurl says hes mah drug nd i cant even go one day without talkin to him but hes like da first guy i've actually fallen in love nd yeah can u help me???

wow how long wuz ya'll goin out

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
for like 5 months but we knew each other for like a year
well girl it is hard to let go of someone you love but maybe in this case you need to. love hurts really bad. but not seeing the person is just going to hurt you even more. if he is saying he is disconeting his phone dont you think that means something? if your homegirl says thats all he wants from you than take your girls advice dont let no guy use you.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad