• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Who's hot?????????

ADAM

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol shit angelita bonita that's a good one.....Can I vote myself in. Shit I feel left out.

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thata sad dat u wanna vore urself in but hey u anit in so i guess u can LOL
well take this the only reason u aint in is because ur new but i will vote u in LOL

Roster

Legendary Poster
Best answers
jajajaja pinche adam and fuckin angelita bonita why the fuck you been ignoring me. what you don't want to be my homie no more?

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats aint it hun but i been buisy wit exams and school i promise i'll PM u soon k but i gotta go now maybe laters im going to church now and im late LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
much love angelita

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn angelita bonita....lol...that was rude what you said about la 1 and only.....and what doe said is right...we are all beautiful....

shit i think there is only one person in this fukin world that i think is ugly no matter what...and its the game....that foo is fugly!!!...lol...but i guess there has to be sutin else that the girls are attracted to besides his money....

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i sed soz to ha bout that but i was mad at the time so yeah it juss came out she's not ugly (shoulda thought of somthin that was true LOL)

nah its all guuuud now
bueaty is in the eye of the beholder

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn angelita bonita....lol...that was rude what you said about la 1 and only.....and what doe said is right...we are all beautiful....

shit i think there is only one person in this fukin world that i think is ugly no matter what...and its the game....that foo is fugly!!!...lol...but i guess there has to be sutin else that the girls are attracted to besides his money....

how u gon say every1 is beautiful yet turn around and say the game is the only one that aint....looks aint everything V....

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad