• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

why dad???

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok.its liek this..my dad is always blaming shit on my man sayin this and that and trien to say everything is his fault, but it aint..my dad dont waant me to get hurt, but them he keeps pushin me and pushin me to say shit to break up eith him..and i cry and stuff like that cuz my dad always shit like that, but ima stay with my man ans ima try not to let the shit my dad says bout him get to me..my dad dont see the real men im with, he just sees a boy tryin to be woith his daughter.u kno wat i mean?but how can i get though this...??i need sum advice..he is always sayin stuff like"dont yell at ur mom, u think ur cool cuz u have a boyfrind and like u need to start doing pther things all u thing is about, boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend...and its not even like that.som just give me sum advice plz, cuz its not being with my man thats hurtin me, its my dad always sayin this and that..my mom says dont pay attention to ur dad, cuase she wants me with my boyfriend, but my dad sees different.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
nobody likes teenagers except other teenagers. your pops is just doing his job.

carlitos08

Experienced Poster
Best answers
dam mr t, u get on errbodys business yo, u probably an old guy just messin around young people, u probably cant get none thats why u in here all the time

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers

spock009.jpg

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad