• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Why do some south americans look Indian

Best answers
And I don't mean Native Indian I mean from India. My mom comes from Peru and she has one uncle that could easily pass for a Hindu. I heard a story about how he was given a hard time at airport security. Is there a large amount of Indian people in Peru, and could the reason be that we have an ancestor from India? We're all Catholic and our last name is Lopez, so we have no trace of Indian culture.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
And I don't mean Native Indian I mean from India. My mom comes from Peru and she has one uncle that could easily pass for a Hindu. I heard a story about how he was given a hard time at airport security. Is there a large amount of Indian people in Peru, and could the reason be that we have an ancestor from India? We're all Catholic and our last name is Lopez, so we have no trace of Indian culture.

i don't think there are many indians in peru. interesing.

( ^_^ )

Best answers

Speak for yourself instead of projecting your European ancestry on the rest of the Peruvian population

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad